Why do you think Trump gave Russians intelligence information?

Apparently the Israelis had a spy within ISIS who had to be withdrawn as the leak must have compromised their position. It's not the fact he warned them of the threat that's the problem, it's the fact he didn't protect his sources because he likes to brag.
Yeah I was assuming something like that, but even then I don't see it as a big deal because the Russians are/were catergorically opposed to ISIS. Russia and its allies have been bombing the crap out of ISIS so why would there be danger of Russia telling ISIS there was an Israeli spy or informant in their midst.

Yeah I was assuming something like that, but even then I don't see it as a big deal because the Russians are/were catergorically opposed to ISIS. Russia and its allies have been bombing the crap out of ISIS so why would there be danger of Russia telling ISIS there was an Israeli spy or informant in their midst.

Russia and the Syrian Alawite regime are allies and share intel, Al Asaad hates Israel so he may just let that information leak and endanger the Israeli asset. With these kinds of stakes Trump should not just let this kind of information slip out.

I for one am shocked trump watched cnn and told the Russians what wolf blitzer said

He's stupid, likes to boast, is being played like a fiddle by his overlords who he is more loyal to than to the US of A?

I think he gave sensitive intel to the Russians because he owed it to them for helping rig the election.

Back