Why do you think triple g will be a tough matchup for Canelo?

quincy k you are delusional

the only thing delusional is thinking how a 154 who has a total of one kd in 48 rounds against top ranked 154s, never close to stopping either in close fihgts, is supposed to beat up a legit prime 160 who went 24 rounds with a ranked and a top ranked 168 without ever being kd

quincy k you are delusional

We should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe he's not delusional.

Maybe he's actually Martin Murray.

laughing-gifs-how-couldyou.gif

We should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe he's not delusional.

Maybe he's actually Martin Murray.

laughing-gifs-how-couldyou.gif

are you going to explain how canelo, who went 48 rounds and scored one single kd while never having lara, trout, cotto or floyd nowhere near being stopped, is somehow how going to dominate a prime martin murray who went 24 rounds with 168s aa and groves, a faded murray at that, and arguably beat sturm and sergio?

are you just going to throw out stupid gifs because you cant explain your logic

seriously, canelo outboxed lara

thats horrible

are you going to explain how canelo, who went 48 rounds and scored one single kd while never having lara, trout, cotto or floyd nowhere near being stopped, is somehow how going to dominate a prime martin murray who went 24 rounds with 168s aa and groves, a faded murray at that, and arguably beat sturm and sergio?

i can explain it. canelo beat 3 of those 4 (and the loss is floyd, lol), while murray doesn't have a win over anyone you listed. so even using your own logic, against their top opponents canelo is 3-1, while murray is 0-3-1. for someone who does nothing in this thread but spew horseshit about records, you sure seem forgiving when it comes to murray.

canelo basically sucks because he didn't destroy all those guys and only scored one knockdown, but murray is an absolute animal for losing to everyone and having a draw.

i can explain it. canelo beat 3 of those 4 (and the loss is floyd, lol), while murray doesn't have a win over anyone you listed. so even using your own logic, against their top opponents canelo is 3-1, while murray is 0-3-1. for someone who does nothing in this thread but spew horseshit about records, you sure seem forgiving when it comes to murray.

canelo basically sucks because he didn't destroy all those guys and only scored one knockdown, but murray is an absolute animal for losing to everyone and having a draw.

when did i say canelo sucks? when did i say martin murray is an absolute beast? when you have to resort to fabricating statements then youve just confirmed a losing argument

and if you dont take into consideration questionable decision losses when capping a fight then you dont cap fights

a good example is this weekend, because im actually making plays as opposed to you just wasting time here, is oscar escandons win over cave.

a guy like you will just look at oscars record and not take the time to watch the fight, because you dont back your mouth with your money, and realize that escandons win was a horrible decision.

no wonder guys from the betitng forum dont come here. they have to deal with idiots who only look at win/loss records and not how fihgts actually played out.

oh i think ggg might push his shit in. i think he jabs like a tank, which could screw with canelo, and he has a granite chin, so he won't be easily put away if this turns into the kind of shootout that alvarez likes. i'll be rooting for ggg, too.

i'm not blind though, i can tell canelo is a superb fighter that could beat golovkin, and would definitely beat 50 shades of shit out of any version of martin fucking murray.

can you please explain how a 154 who as a grand total of one kd against four ranked jmws, never having any of them close to being stoppped, is going to beat 50 shades of shit out of a prime 160 martin murray when a faded murray went 24 rounds with top ranked 168s without being kd let alone being beat to 50 shades of shit?

before you answer, you need to know that the difference between 154 and 168 is two weight classes becasue you obviously do not

Super Welterweight
Jr Middleweight 11 st 69,85 kg 154 lbs
Middleweight 11 st 6 lbs 72,574 kg 160 lbs
Super Middleweight 12 st 76,203 kg 168 lbs

i think it might have something to do with watching fights, not just official records and checking out who beat who. i can see canelo and how good he is. i can also see murray. he isn't that good.

murray isnt that good?

i never ranked abraham that high as a 168 but ring magazine did before his fight with murray ranking him the number two 168 in the world

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/The_Ring_Magazine's_Annual_Ratings:_2014

abraham, in germany, as basically a pick em agaisnt murray who was clearing fighting out of his wegiht class and definately not a prime version

http://www.sportsbetlistings.com/bo...rtin-murray-betting-odds-and-prediction/8233/

now hopefully you can see how i dont give a care about the opinion of a guy who obviousy doesnt bet on fights as opposed to guys that actually do

is there a reason you replied to 4 separate posts of mine, most of which you've already replied to? are your forum notifications broken, or something?

i do take far more than records into consideration. for instance, i know canelo didn't kill lara in the ring, but i'm not stupid enough to use that fight to discredit him. lara is a bad motherfucker, and canelo beat him. he also didn't knock cotto out, but he still beat him comfortably. you keep bringing this up as if it's some indication of how canelo will look bad at 160.

keep repeating the line about 48 rounds with one knockdown, while murray arguably beat martinez. i already told you why i think canelo would kill him, even with those splendid arguments you presented. canelo is a world champion that actually won those fights. murray isn't, and didn't. that's why i expect canelo to stomp murray. and i never said anything about 168, we're all talking about middleweight here. but since you're being an ass, i think canelo breaks his face at 168 too. he's better technically, he packs more power, is faster, has better combinations, and he has fought and won against better opposition. there is nothing to indicate he wouldn't mop the floor with murray.

and yeah, murray isn't that good. not a bad fighter by any stretch, he's durable, has good technique, he's shown heart... i have no beef with him. but he isn't on canelo's level, in any way. like i said, one is a world champ who's won all but one fight, the other is a solid contender who's always come up short when it really mattered.

i'll draw the line here, though. i've been in this idiotic debate for too long. long live martin fucking murray, the uncrowned mw and smw champion that everyone's shitting their pants over.

murray is not a good fighter by your opinion

the guys that put their money where the mouths are think otherwise as murray, fighting out of his weight class and clearly not a prime martin murray, was almost even money against ring magazine number 2 168 arbaham in germany

if you cant see some sort of connotation between odds and the abilty to win a fight then that is every bit as clueless as thinking that a 154 who has one kd in 48 rounds against four top 154s and never close to stopping them would stomp a prime murrays ass when two top 168s could not knock down a non-prime version let alone stop him

you came into the thread, got worked over by facts, logic and statistics, and now resorting to calling this an idiotic debate because you were made to look ilke an idiot

as for lara being a bad mutherfucker

http://boxrec.com/boxer/457231

lmfao a bad motherfuker fighting only one ring magazine ranked 154, a guy who had already lost to andrade and jermell, in his last five fights going on three years

Only one way to settle this. Lara vs Murray. Make it happen @RR

lol. We need about 950k
Give me 10k for every punch I land and 50k for every minute I stay conscious.

Send me the papers.

Back