Why do you like Pulp Fiction?

Because it's perfect. The script. The acting. The soundtrack. Nothing Tarantino has done since can hold a candle to it. Certainly not Inglorious. Pulp Fiction is incredible.

I guess you could argue it's a little bit "style over substance", but that is not a bad point in this case.

Inglorious Bastards sucked. Pulp Fiction is awesome, second only to reservoir dogs.

I like em both... i don't really pit them against each other.

That's my ranking (didn't watch hateful eight yet):

1. Pulp fiction
  2. Reservoir dogs
  3. Jackie brown
  4. Kill bill
  5. Inglorious bastards
  6. Django
  7. Deathproof

1. Pulp fiction
  2. Reservoir dogs
  3. Jackie brown
  4. Kill bill
  5. Inglorious bastards
  6. Django
  7. Deathproof

Yup.

Deathproof was a huge dissappointment to me. Planet Terror was far superior, now that's a fucking entertaining movie.

Last edited:
I wonder why people like the movie so much?
Why this film is mythical?
Why we are talking about it today?

I think Inglourious Basterds was a better film by QT, yet it isn't as talked about as Pulp Fiction.
Why?

I love pulp fiction, and probably because of the dialog mainly.

Inglorious is outstanding too.

I think Inglourious Basterds was a better film by QT, yet it isn't as talked about as Pulp Fiction.
Why?

i've never seen it and never really had much interest in it...

but it helped create this great gem!

The dialogue is phenomenal,the performances are tremendous and theres no movie even remotley like it. Even tarantinos other movies. Literally anything can and does happen. Its just beyond belief,and must be watched mutiple times to fully appreciate.

I guess you could argue it's a little bit "style over substance", but that is not a bad point in this case.
That was more true w reservoir dogs than this. And i love both films

Yup.

Deathproof was a huge dissappointment to me. Planet Terror was far superior, now that's a fucking entertaining movie.
I liked deathproof alot. It gets less replay value than his other stuff but the 3 or 4 times i watched,i liked.

Why?

Outside some of the witty back and forth, I like the way that they did not have a central character. The story follows several characters whose paths intertwine at some point during the field in a non-linear timeline.

Check out the big brain on Brad.

I like how he calls Brads friend on the couch, Flock of Seagulls.

Time stamped for hilarity.

th

Why?
The feel of the movie. by that the directing, the music, the world building, the dark humor, the tense moments, and the dialog. besides that the acting is superb from everyone...
the real questions why don't you like PF

1. Pulp fiction
  2. Reservoir dogs
  3. Jackie brown
  4. Kill bill
  5. Inglorious bastards
  6. Django
  7. Deathproof
1. pulp fiction
2. reservoir dogs
3. Kill bill vol.2
4. Django
5.Inglorious basterds
6. Kill bill vol.1
7. Jackie brown
8. Death Proof

( haven't seen hateful 8)

That part where they hit a bump and accidentally shot that guy while driving around was the best thing that ever happened.

You never see stupid, realistic and unexpected shit like that happen in a film

1. pulp fiction
2. reservoir dogs
3. Kill bill vol.2
4. Django
5.Inglorious basterds
6. Kill bill vol.1
7. Jackie brown
8. Death Proof

( haven't seen hateful 8)

I agree with your list for the most part, so when I say hateful 8 is upper middle of the list should give you a reference as to how it is.

Back