Why do you like Pulp Fiction?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
I wonder why people like the movie so much?
Why this film is mythical?
Why we are talking about it today?

I think Inglourious Basterds was a better film by QT, yet it isn't as talked about as Pulp Fiction.
Why?

for me, i don't think i had watched a film like that when i did.

the movie has such great replay value as well.

Cool characters that give you inspiration

Because it's cool as fuck, and pretty much it and Reservoir Dogs spawned an entire subgenre of stylish gangster films.

tenor.gif

I like it because it was based on a true story. The saying "Life is stranger than fiction" is so true.

I watched it the other night while flicking through channels, it's still as great as ever.

For me, it's just cool as hell and has a style that's hard to replicate. Dialogue also played a huge part in that movies success. Jules speech in the final scene is on another level.

QT nailed that movie and it deserves ever bit of praise it has received.

I watched pulp fiction for the first time a few years ago. I was really excited because I heard such good things about it.

Was really disappointed tbh.

Because the characters and dialogues are epic as hell...I could watch it every day for the rest of my life tbh. Masterpiece

Because the characters and dialogues are epic as hell...I could watch it every day for the rest of my life tbh. Masterpiece
Check out the big brain on Brad.

If you were disappointed with this film you might have poor taste in motion pictures. It's really that simple.

It's basically non stop the entire movie with amazing characters and dialogue. PF is an essential film. It's a classic

Cant add much my fat friend Kardashians didnt say since I'm already a big QT hater. I liked Travoltas performance and lold at the watch in the bum scene and when Marvin got accidentally shot but outside of that mehh

This weird prick just knows how to write and direct movies period...

Because i lost my virginity to a 9/10 listening to the soundtrack

Back