Why do you all hate Stipe Miocic?

I don't hate stipe, it's just, I don't want him to be alive.....anymore

stewie_griffin_by_tvanimator-dacwttp.png
nah, the dudes a hero, his job is to run into burning buildings while everyone else runs out, i don't want to meet anyone who doesn't respect that

I don’t hate him but I hate that he’s a cry baby and that your making excuses for him that a much smaller hw kicked his ass!

Stipe is the f’n man, just a all around average joe. Idk why people don’t like him. I guess it’s the not having a criminal record or steroid test failures of others.

All his fights are entertaining besides when he took Francis to school

I like Stipe, he is a good fighter and a likeable person.
His latest comments on DC are a tad cringey but I understand him there, he wants his rematch.

He is a solid guy, a firefighter, the exact opposite of a diva and tries to go for the finish.

Ever since DC eyepoked him into a KO the haters have been present.

Why the hate?

I hear you... curious

STIPE IS A FINE HUMAN BEING,GOOD HUSBAND,GOOD CITIZEN, NOT AN ATTENTION WHORE,,,, AND HONORABLE.

SuperSolid MAN...

Last edited:
Battered too many sacred cows.

Werdum
Overeem
JDS

Thats 3 fighters that sherdog creams itself over. You can't do stuff like that and expect to be liked.

I dont think many people hate him. He gets a lot of love on here.
I, like many people, wish he would quit whining about a rematch though. Shut up and fight someone. You got KTFO in the FIRST round. Get over it.
Other than him whining about a rematch he seems to be a stand up guy.

He beat werdum:( then lost to DC in which cost me my $100 bet

Hate? Relax drama Queen

giphy.gif

I like Stipe, but not keen on his salty call-outs of late.

I don't hate him, I just find him extremely boring and uninspiring, also fuck immediate rematches.

He is a solid guy, a firefighter, the exact opposite of a diva and tries to go for the finish.

Why the hate?
racism

Why the hate?

Sigh... another person who equates "I don't agree with this fighter" to "I hate this fighter".

I don't hate Stipe at all. If anything. I'm indifferent to the guy. However, he DOES NOT DESERVE a title shot. Simply put, I don't believe people should be granted immediate rematches after losing their belt, unless they've completed 4-5+ successful title defenses. And even then. the immediate rematch should only happen with 1) controversial outcomes or 2) close decisions.

The outcome of Stipe-DC was not controversial, it was a knockout, and Stipe only defended the HW belt 3 times. Yes, I know that was a record, but that speaks to the sad state of heavyweight more than anything.

TL;DR: Stipe doesn't deserve a rematch. If he wants to fight for the title, he should go fight a #1 contender bout. Blaydes is stealing his spot as is.

No hate. He got so much goat love before dc it was sickening. He's just overated. Cain would have beaten him into a living death but sherdoggers would have disagreed prior to the dc bout.

Why the hate?

He turned into a nate diaz hasnt fought since his loss and is trying to holdout for immediate title fight i think thats why.. Botttom line stipe you got knocked out finished...

Win one or 2 more hell if youda fought lewis guess what uda had a rematch but you cried to much fuckin fight if youre the best.. You got ko you dont really deserve a rematch guy

Back