Why do y'all hate on every thing that isn't boxing???????

LNwolf87

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I don't understand some boxing elitist points of view that every discipline compared to boxing is inferior. I prefer mma, but I watch all disciplines and enjoy fights no matter what sport. why are some of you on sherdog but hate mma????

I don't understand some boxing elitist points of view that every discipline compared to boxing is inferior. I prefer mma, but I watch all disciplines and enjoy fights no matter what sport. why are some of you on sherdog but hate mma????

You are misunderstanding the situation.

Almost everyone here knows if Floyd fought Connor in the UFC he would get submitted easily. Not because MMA is superior but because it's a different sport. The fact soooooo many people believed that Connor could beat Floyd in a boxing match was not only idiotic but kind of insulting. The same why it would be insulting if I said Floyd could go into the octagon and be the favorite against Connor. Get it now?

Boxing is superior to MMA in a fucking boxing ring.

The same way MMA will almost always beat boxing in a fucking cage.

The inability to grasp that concept for all these non-boxing fans trolling the boxing forum is astonishing.

I really don't think that's the case.

Because mma is stupid and it attracts nerds

Been an mma fan since ufc 1, been watching boxing longer. What are you going on about??

picsart_08-27-02-03-53-jpg.268341

<{1-15}> . Is there a problem?

Insecurity, arrogance, closed mindedness, snobbish attitudes. Take your pick. Combat sports is full of these fans.

I don't like watching boxing in bars because I have to be around uneducated peasants making comments about a sport they know nothing about it.
Like....

Is it boxings fault dana and conor choose to ride boxings co tails, conor for the money, and dana so he has an actual mainstream platform to sell his sloppy carnival fights?

{<jordan}

Relax brotha. I like mma....

not about liking mma, about the ignorance and hate and elitist attitude. I hate it on both sides. Combat sports should stick together, these are the best and most exciting sports there are and they don't get enough love from our culture imo.

not about liking mma, about the ignorance and hate and elitist attitude. I hate it on both sides. Combat sports should stick together, these are the best and most exciting sports there are and they don't get enough love from our culture imo.
Lol.......

Tbh i kinda agree with you. Really I only will troll on this subject after one of these types of fights.

Usually its a big boxing match where a bunch of people will run in here claiming boxing is boring or dying or whatever the fuck.

gets annoying after a while. So this fight is now done ( thank god)

and hopefully these kinda threads die down soon

Do you ever go to the UFC section to whine about how disrespectful they are to boxing?

Do you ever go to the UFC section to whine about how disrespectful they are to boxing?

Yes, I have in the past. I avoid that place as much as possible though. Part of the reason I stopped posting here, other than my personal life, was the negativity and overall arrogance. It's a big turn off and I don't really need it in my life. This world is full of haters though, it is what it is I guess.

God damn Im tired of these threads

Like....

Is it boxings fault dana and conor choose to ride boxings co tails, conor for the money, and dana so he has an actual mainstream platform to sell his sloppy carnival fights?

Ok!! The last time boxing had good ppv sales was floyd vs pacman and all you guys cryed about how weak of a show they put on. MMA has been selling ppv non stop. GGG sold 80k ppv in his last fight and you are claiming mainstream?? Lol!!!

Back