Why do women try to fix men?

why do you make threads?
do you have manhood issues?

because they think they are smart, which they are, but not as smart as they think

women love control
don't let them near your asshole
or they'll steal your soul

It's funny. They fall in love with the bad boy then they try to "fix" it. After they're done fixing it, they no longer love them.

They try to control and be alpha and it is the man's job to not let them control. It's all instinct. It's their way of struggling for power and testing their men. You have to stay alpha. The moment you give them that power, they lose interest.

Ever played tug of war with a dog? Same thing. They let go the moment they win.

Because they had to make do and settle for you.

Because humans try to fix humans

When a girl tries to modify a guy's behavior it's called fixing

When a guy tries to modify a girl's behavior it's called controlling

You know this from experience?
latest

It's funny. They fall in love with the bad boy then they try to "fix" it. After they're done fixing it, they no longer love them.

They try to control and be alpha and it is the man's job to not let them control. It's all instinct. It's their way of struggling for power and testing their men. You have to stay alpha. The moment you give them that power, they lose interest.

Ever played tug of war with a dog? Same thing. They let go the moment they win.

So if I want someone to leave me alone I should go along with it? Like totally be controlled

On an episode of Dave's World they had an explanation. Women marry a man with the plan to change him. Men marry women expecting them to stay the same as they were. In reality, men never change and women always do.

Because they are idealistic and naive enough to think that they can. When they should really be putting that effort into finding someone that's a better fit or working on their control issues.

Same reason as males that are really into helping

To distract from their own problems

Back