Why do women make such a big deal about the toilet seat?

Most women complain about this while leaving the sink a complete disaster with all their shit.
This. Luckily my house has another bath right outside the master. My girl only uses that one

I put the seat and lid down after I use the toilet every time. Maybe it's just an OCD thing... maybe I've dropped too much shit in the toilet over the years.

Why can’t they put it down if it’s so easy for me to put it up we shouldn’t even be discussing this by most women’s standards

when they begin paying for dates and dinners I will start making an effort to leave the toilet seat down.

I put the seat and lid down after I use the toilet every time. Maybe it's just an OCD thing... maybe I've dropped too much shit in the toilet over the years.
I do this too, but it's because of pets.

on another note, what sucks bigtime is taking a shit anywhere but your own house. It's one of the things we take for granted. I absolutely hate taking shits in public restrooms or even at my workplace, I cover the seat with all sorts of toilet paper to protect myself. Most of the time I deal with the pain until I can get home to my own can.

I do this too, but it's because of pets.
Good point. I have friends with small kids that close the lid too because they are always dropping shit in the water.

He may not be WildCardBitches by name but .....

What's up with you sissies peeing in toilets? a real man goes outside and marks his territory.

I use the trout-ass mouths of people squawking about THE LAST JEDI.

Why would she leave it up for you? The natural state of a SEAT is to be down.
lol....

do women bitch about having to lift the toilet lid up if it is down? Ive never once heard it...heard plenty about the seat being up....so if the lid is down do they just come and sit right on it without looking first??

its such a stupid non issue ...so fucking what you have to lift the lid, you have to put down the seat, women act like they are the ONLY ones affected by this when men have to lift the lid or put down the seat to take a shit too....do we ever fucking complain about it? lol its so dumb...

its not just women tho, people in general are programmed to gripe and bitch about every little thing, hence this thread

TS learn how to use common sense to guide your woman along, it will make life easier

Jack Nicholson in As Good As it Gets, when asked how he writes women so well "its easy...I think of a man...then I take away reason and accountability"

is normal

hypocrisy, they deal in the stuff TS

I don’t see the big deal tbh. But then again I’m a fucking weirdo, and even at home, before I sit on the seat I wash it off. No matter how badly I need to pee. So a second of changing the seat is nothing compared to what else I have to do :hmph

You do realize you are all using the toilet wrong, don't you?
upload_2018-6-22_13-55-23.jpeg

I don’t see the big deal tbh. But then again I’m a fucking weirdo, and even at home, before I sit on the seat I wash it off. No matter how badly I need to pee. So a second of changing the seat is nothing compared to what else I have to do :hmph
if you'd stop peeing on the seat you wouldn't have to wash it off so much.

if you'd stop peeing on the seat you wouldn't have to wash it off so much.
Lol I don’t pee on the seat!!!

I wash it because I share the bathroom and don’t want butt germs to get me xD

Lol I don’t pee on the seat!!!

I wash it because I share the bathroom and don’t want butt germs to get me xD
"don't want butt germs to get me" What specifically are "butt germs"?

Funny my wife said something similar when I offered to tongue punch her fart box

Back