Why do women make such a big deal about the toilet seat?

Why have toilet seats in the first place? If we all sat down while peeing, they wouldn't be needed.

Why do men need to pee standing? Cuz THEY CAN?

Why do dogs lick their balls? Cuz THEY CAN?

theyre too dumb to look b4 they sit
My current girlfriend actually fell in. Her shrieks were more than a little amusing. Funny thing is we have separate bathrooms in the house and I have no clue how her seat was left up...

I actually broke up with an ex-fiance because of this.

Obviously it wasn't the only issue but her inability to stay on topic and escalate was a major point of contention.

Yeah i dont get it. Have they ever considered it is equally an inconvenience when the seat is down and we gotta take a piss? Works both ways but yet again, us gentlemen are oppressed in silence.

I was young and stupid but I pruposely left the seat down when I pissed and some got on the seat. Multiple occasions.

I pee sitting down 100% of the time unless I'm at work. Why stand when I could just relax and enjoy my pee for a few seconds?

Do whatever you will with that info

My current girlfriend actually fell in. Her shrieks were more than a little amusing. Funny thing is we have separate bathrooms in the house and I have no clue how her seat was left up...

giphy.gif

Most women complain about this while leaving the sink a complete disaster with all their shit.

I pee sitting down 100% of the time unless I'm at work. Why stand when I could just relax and enjoy my pee for a few seconds?

Do whatever you will with that info
So you're a woman?

If you care about your girl, youd have the decency to put the seat down for her.

This is where I'm at on the issue, but TS is right, they do bitch about it a lot.

Why have toilet seats in the first place? If we all sat down while peeing, they wouldn't be needed.

Why do men need to pee standing? Cuz THEY CAN?

Why do dogs lick their balls? Cuz THEY CAN?

We can switch over to these I guess

aquat-toilet-sinai-egypt-photo.jpg

So you're a woman?
I'm a man and my dick is probably bigger than yours

animals_who_have_the_come_at_me_bro_nailed_640_27.jpg

what is so manly about simply standing while you piss? what if you realize you have to shit mid piss?

My wife never complains, a long time ago she said something about it and I replied that she never leaves it up for me. She never mentioned it again.

My wife never complains, a long time ago she said something about it and I replied that she never leaves it up for me. She never mentioned it again.

Why would she leave it up for you? The natural state of a SEAT is to be down.

I'm a man and my dick is probably bigger than yours
if that were true you'd never sit to piss. I'm not hung like a horse or anything but my dick touches the inside of the bowl when I sit down. So unless I'm shitting, I stand.

animals_who_have_the_come_at_me_bro_nailed_640_27.jpg

what is so manly about simply standing while you piss? what if you realize you have to shit mid piss?
It's manly in that only men do it.

Leave it down, if you piss on the seat, tell her that your inability to be aware of the seat status is no different than hers. #equality

Back