Why do ufc fighters break a sweat on purpose before a fight? As opposed to simply warming up

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Look kong boy i get it godzilla is gonna smesh ur boy but...the question wasnt why do fighters warm up it was why do they get in a full on sweat

The ^^^ answer is in your question young one...

You one of them guys from the parking lot to the locker room straight into the gym doing full sets on bench & arms, no warm ups & blood flow required....

What are you some kind of pussy? You ain't no A level athlete and you not out here getting ready for war son. That's for damn sure.

908127978-1024x1024-jpg.454487

"When Derrick Lewis pulls out and Stipe says he's ready to fight"

View attachment 454487 View attachment 454485

Look at this big guy DC sprinting faster than Usan Bolt

I see a lot of fighters already in a sweat by the time they make it to the cage
i know diaz and dc sprint before fights
whats the purpose behind actually sweating instead of just getting the blood flowing / heart rate up?

And for yourself, do you get itchy before you sweat?

Just in case Rousimar Palhares grabs their ankle on the way out.

View attachment 454487 View attachment 454485

Look at this big guy DC sprinting faster than Usan Bolt

I see a lot of fighters already in a sweat by the time they make it to the cage
i know diaz and dc sprint before fights
whats the purpose behind actually sweating instead of just getting the blood flowing / heart rate up?

And for yourself, do you get itchy before you sweat?
for the same reason ice turns into water once it melts...

boxers do it too

if you aren't sweating a bit you aren't properly warmed up

yes and we never sweat our dongs off before we practiced

we just warmed up to get loose

First, my bad for coming off like a dick. Been a long day. It's just that starting from middle school football, track, wrestling and basketball, we (along with our competition) "got a sweat going" before comp started. Coaches SPECIFICALLY used to say "lets get a sweat going" before games/matches.

mate what the fuck are you talking about

been eating too many bananas

face it man Kong is gonna get smoked

1st up baby date you need to drop that Kong movie bullsh!t when you talking with me it's not why I use Kong as an av it's used as a metaphor for much more.

2nd if different people are essentially telling you the same thing on a question asked stop being a Bitter Betty and take a hard listen.

1st up stop using bolded words you old man

2nd who the fuck uses a king kong AV if they dont actually watch king kong movies

thats like me using a Justin Bieber AV without actually listening to his music

Aye, if you a monster in the gym you get to use a monster as ur Av.

OG's get to use bold text whenever they like.

Third - I bet you like Justin Bieber - & not for his music.

2nd who the fuck uses a king kong AV if they dont actually watch king kong movies

Didn't say I didn't watch the movie son, I said it's not why I use the av, there you go not listening again just like another Connie pup

Not sure but even in boxing i have heard over the years commentators mention a few times a guy coming into the ring "dry" and regarding that as a bad thing, so its not just for grappling.

BJJ competitor Kit Dale has a saying 'have your first match before your first match' meaning have a good intense warm up to get body prepared and past the adrenalin dump. This reduces nerves and has the body ready for combat. The greater your nerves the harder the warm up should be. I used to have a good hard roll before I competed to get through the nerves and feelings of weakness and tiredness that accompanied anxiety

Because they can't grease up anymore.

Oh 100 fucking %

I can tell you're super old maybe old enough to be my granny but hey its nothing but love

And strong enough to twist your cap off without warming up hence the Kong av..

Back