Why do some people here assume a UFC manlet can defeat a full sized adult man

I've grappled with a guy who fights professionally at 125lb and I there's no way the average guy (5'10 , 180 lb) would beat them. Maybe a punchers chance. Unless your a monster or super athlete, your not ragdolling anyone. Easy to picture some kind of made up scenario in your head whilst browsing sherdog. In reality you would be gasping for air after a minute or two.

1. You didn't read any of my other posts or the context therein about "giant" fighters.

2. I think your fury is inhibiting your ability to convince.

Say we had to take an "average Joe" as our sample. Why are you assuming he has to be chain smoking and drunk all the time? The assumption in my post was that he trained for six months, as well, I don't think an "average Joe" would be representative as you would expect somewhat of an athlete to compete.

A highschool sports star would be fair, and would roll the small guy after that much time if he had any ability.

3. Are you 5'2" IRL or something? No really. The idea you are going to go around ninja kicking people's knees out unless they are Manute Bol is rather comical.

If a 5'2" 125 pound fighter kicked a 6'4" 220 pound man's bent leg statically, the 125 pound man would probably fall down from the force of impact if the 6'4" man moved at all to check the kick.

When a really short guy jumps up and blocks a really tall guys shot, blocks in football, or otherwise, everyone cheers, because 99% of the time in sports is so easy for the heavier, taller guy to just push through him as if he were a cardboard cutout.

You're a moron

how quick we forget, has everyone forgotten roger huerta vs that 6"4 football player he ko'd that big dude in 5 seconds after the football player knocked out some chick. I remember that shit Huerta is 5"10 vs 6"4 265 lbs professional athlete. Took him out in 10 seconds.

how quick we forget, has everyone forgotten roger huerta vs that 6"4 football player he ko'd that big dude in 5 seconds after the football player knocked out some chick. I remember that shit Huerta is 5"10 vs 6"4 265 lbs professional athlete. Took him out in 10 seconds.

omg AGAIN??!

this was already debunked MULTIPLE TIMES and the dude wasn't 6'4"

by the time this thread is over he'll be the size of Mountain so i have keep debunking it .

tenor.gif

An average sized man with average fighting skills would get wrecked by MM. He probably wouldn't even have to use his grappling, but he always has that in his back pocket should he run into any trouble.

What's really incredible is the assumption that the couch potato teens & dadbods here have some dormant ready-to-go fighting abilities.

Last edited:
What TS doesn't get is even though you're bigger that doesn't matter when it comes to grappling technique. What are you going to do when he puts you in a sub?

What's really incredible is the assumption that the couch potatoes teens & dadbods here have some dormant ready-to-go fighting abilities.
considering he ducks a guy 3 inches taller than him. An average guy with average height would petrify him

Sure, a taller man could give a manlet problems; however, these "manlets" would still take the taller man down and destroy him.

Back