Why do some people here assume a UFC manlet can defeat a full sized adult man

I dont disagree with what u said, but the Ryan Hall video is a bad example. Ryan had a good 2-4 inches on that guy and he was blackout drunk.
Wouldn't have mattered if he was 5 inches taller than Hall and stone sober, he'd get choked the fuck out regardless ;)

If you don't know how to fight,you will probably lose.

ufc 1 ufc 1 ufc 1

things have changed since ufc 1 guy

Nice try but no cigar

Things have changed since ufc 1 FOR THE UFC. guy.

Mma has evolved IN MMA. Professional fighting.

If you are the smaller guy and are trained against someone who is bigger and has no experience and no training, or at best for them a couple street fights or training in an art that's useless against bjj - the outcome will be the same as ufc 1.

Did anyone post the vid of Nam Phan beating up some Joe Blow HW yet?

Probably because 99% of the public doesn't know jack shit about grappling? DJ would choke just about anyone out that doesn't have actual grappling experience at a pretty high level, regardless of size. I can see how this scares the living shit out of you, seeing as you simply can't judge a book by it's cover anymore, but that's just reality. Ryan Hall had a fun encounter with a way larger (albeit drunk) dude, it didn't end particularly well for the latter.
He couldn't fit his arms around my neck and head, let alone if I had an arm in. 220 lbs checking in

Id rather fight a 220lb regular Joe than a professional fighter at any weight.

maybe demetrious should just fight big semi trained guys at least people would watch that. Instead of ray borg a virtual unknown.

this borg fight is ridiculous ffs

just seems absurd and i hear it all the time in this forum.

Are we talking an elite trained adult male or an average joe? I don't think it is in question that a person with high level training will demolish anyone with out training..

just seems absurd and i hear it all the time in this forum.
Because I saw Roger Heurta fuck a guy up who was much bigger than him. A trained smaller guy will defeat a larger guy with no training almost every time. It's not absurd, newb, it's observable fact.

Because I saw Roger Heurta fuck a guy up who was much bigger than him. A trained smaller guy will defeat a larger guy with no training almost every time. It's not absurd, newb, it's observable fact.
Huerta weighed 160s and fought at 155 and 145. That's basically double the size of a 125lber.

Also, the football player was running away and got tripped.

Ok this was already de-bunked because the guy was shitfaced drunk BAD EXAMPLE

ps been here since 2015 so when do you become a reg?

at any rate you failed at reading the complete thread because your shity example was cited MULTIPLE TIMES and MULTIPLE PEOPLE dismissed it as BAD EXAMPLE

Thanks

Did you even read what you typed?

Lmfao, 5'3" 125 vs 6'4" 220 is the exact same thing as crocop vs hong man choi. You cannot be serious. (1)

If you have any training whatsoever, you'd understand the difference in skill. MM will destroy the middleweight champ of (insert name here championship). That is a fact. There's just no avoiding it. That .001 difference in timing is the making or breaking of a KO or sub. While mr. bigman is halfway to MMs face, MM is landing flush. Or landing a takedown. And before you know it, his small ass is throwing in that armbar. If you're an average guy, you stand NO chance.

The cardio of an average guy? The hell are you talking about? What is this mystical cardio of the average joe you speak of where the fight would need to be 30 min for MM to have an advantage??

An average guy that doesn't even smoke or drink or eat poorly can't jog for a minute or two without getting winded and having to stop.

Add in the fact that the average Joe smokes, drinks, and inhales oreos - he is completely fucked.

Add in the fact that you're getting elbowed in the face and might get ktfo or lose a joint, your shitty cardio just got worse. (2)

There are advantages and disadvantages for everything. Having a lot of size on someone also has huge disadvantages. People in this thread keep trying to say PHYSICS, PHYSICS. K, here's some physics for you. If you have a 5 foot piece of wood, then a 2 foot piece of wood, which ones is easier to kick through? Tall people are susceptible to having their knees blown out with a couple of flush power kicks. If you have that same board between your legs yanking on it, which one is easier to snap? Tall people have no leverage to combat a well executed submission. If you have 2 heavy barrels, and one has handles at the lower end and one has them at the higher end, which one is easier to lift off of the ground? It is much easier for a short guy to get in a tall guys crotch and take him down than the reverse. Tall guys have the reach to keep you at bay, but if you can get inside, their strikes have no leverage as the point of greatest impact will either be too short or too far, but the shorter guy has all the leverage and prime power stroke on the inside. The list goes on and on. The advantages of being taller are clear, but so are the disadvantages. (3)

1. You didn't read any of my other posts or the context therein about "giant" fighters.

2. I think your fury is inhibiting your ability to convince.

Say we had to take an "average Joe" as our sample. Why are you assuming he has to be chain smoking and drunk all the time? The assumption in my post was that he trained for six months, as well, I don't think an "average Joe" would be representative as you would expect somewhat of an athlete to compete.

A highschool sports star would be fair, and would roll the small guy after that much time if he had any ability.

3. Are you 5'2" IRL or something? No really. The idea you are going to go around ninja kicking people's knees out unless they are Manute Bol is rather comical.

If a 5'2" 125 pound fighter kicked a 6'4" 220 pound man's bent leg statically, the 125 pound man would probably fall down from the force of impact if the 6'4" man moved at all to check the kick.

When a really short guy jumps up and blocks a really tall guys shot, blocks in football, or otherwise, everyone cheers, because 99% of the time in sports is so easy for the heavier, taller guy to just push through him as if he were a cardboard cutout.

Manlets detected and successfully triggered, returning to base.

MM and other midget-lets fight at 125 so the comparison would be a normal-size, at least moderately athletic human versus a midget-let at 125.

Obviously, if you pack another 20 pounds on the proto-human, that would negate a portion of his midget-ness.

Three reasons:
1. Skill
2. Experience
3. Heart

You are tripping if you think you are as mentally tough as a professional fighter.

Back