Why do some people have weak jawlines like this?

Girl is a real life catfish
Husband be like "Honey... what the fuck, why are our children so ugly?"

well she didn't get plastic surgery like a face lift or nose job to change her face just had her jaw realigned and it improved her looks drastically, she just had to drink her food out of a straw for 6 weeks after.

Talk about an all time genetic lottery loser. Child of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore looks like this
rumer_0.jpg
lol she looks like one those hilarious deformed celebrity mash ups Conan o'brien did on his old show on nbc.

Talk about an all time genetic lottery loser. Child of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore looks like this
rumer_0.jpg

From the eyes up isn't bad. From the nose down, it looks like she's had facial reconstruction surgery. Gross. It's actually quite horrifying. Yuck!

No matter how bad shit gets I always give praise and rejoice that at least I don't have a tiny gimpy little chin. It just doesn't bear thinking about.

Hasn't hurt Ryan Gosling.

He arguably has the weakest chin in Hollywood and all the ladies love him.

From the eyes up isn't bad. From the nose down, it looks like she's had facial reconstruction surgery. Gross. It's actually quite horrifying. Yuck!

yeah her eyes up are gorgeous to bad the jaw is weirdly shaped, maybe demi smoked or drank while pregnant or did drugs?

Whats strange is all three of their daughters look the same with the bad jaw how the hell did this happen and they are not Triplets either, its baffling

willis_sisters-643x362.jpg

Hasn't hurt Ryan Gosling.

He arguably has the weakest chin in Hollywood and all the ladies love him.

He doesn't have a receding chin like those guys I posted lol, he has an unsymmetrical face, his eyes are off as well, one side is slightly lower, his chin is pointy and narrow not square.

The reason he can get away with his features is because he uses Nurture, he is dolls himself up to look good, he constantly has to maintain a lean look with a light tan, plus he is blond, has blue eyes, if he had dark features he wouldn't be able to get a pass.

ryan2.jpg

This is how he naturally looks if he were to not stick to a super strict diet, or doll himself up with light blond highlights or tan his skin, his face is slightly bloated and he looks like a regular perv
ryanbad-636x894.jpg

He doesn't have a receding chin like those guys I posted lol, he has an unsymmetrical face, his eyes are off as well, one side is slightly lower, his chin is pointy and narrow not square.

The reason he can get away with his features is because he uses Nurture, he is dolls himself up to look good, he constantly has to maintain a lean look with a light tan, plus he is blond, has blue eyes, if he had dark features he wouldn't be able to get a pass.

ryan2.jpg

This is how he naturally looks if he were to not stick to a super strict diet, or doll himself up with light blond highlights or tan his skin, his face is slightly bloated and he looks like a regular perv
ryanbad-636x894.jpg

Wow now I feel quite good looking. Yes receding chin is like death. There are other things like huge nose or overchin bite thing that can destroy you.

I always thought Gosling had good flow elsewhere which is why it worked. But that 2nd photo and anything were his body is not taking away from his face makes him seen different. He looks like a 5/10 guy lower tier in the bottom picture. In above top he is like a 6/10 but I bet girls like him because his photos opped body in movies and his suits and lean figure and tan. He does not have clear ugly features either. Just very average.

Where as take say Justin Bieber he does not have a strong jaw line but many women do find him cute and handsome. I would give Beebs a low 7/10 or high 6/10. He has a better flow and pretty boy look. Zach efron does to. Actually it seem most of those Disney stars don' have great jaw lines but are still attractive because of other symmetry

I actually was always very self conscious about my huge jaw.

I have a large butt chin and jaw. Faber like butt on my face.

Aside from genetics. Extraction orthodontics at a young age makes the problem worse.

A kid has a small mandible and instead of recommending jaw surgery the orthodontist extracts bicuspids on top and bottom then brings the maxilla back with headgear making the kid's jaw even smaller.

Back