Why do people use...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Clean Jones against OSP to validate he's booty. OSP is a legit LHW and Jones dominated him, just didn't finish him.

AXdRcwg.gif

Jones did to OSP the same what DC did to Silva. Very safe fight, no risk.

I seriously doubt Jones was or ever will be "clean".

Clean Jones against OSP to validate he's booty. OSP is a legit LHW and Jones dominated him, just didn't finish him.

On behalf of the non-homosexuals on sherdog, we don't wish to validate Jone's Booty.

Last edited:
People who believe Jones fought OSP clean are very naive. He just fought a safe fight after a long lay off against an opponent of his size with KO power. It was already suprising Jones even accepted the fight, he would have never taken the risk fighting him clean. We are talking about a guy here who refused to fight Sonnen on short notice.

Lets just operate under the premise, he was clean for that fight.Jones beating OSP clean doesnt surprise me. But lets face it,he wasnt exactly the Jones we are used to seeing. He looked like a guy who is a good fighter but who would probably lose to Champ Champ unless he took something to fight better.

I'll pull a Diaz.... they're all on juice.

Who cares.... this is a fight sport, fuck the ethics..... Jones is the p4p GOAT. All sports have steroids, Anderson is a God but was juiced. Fedor/GSP/DC... none of them are natty... its a sport to get money by knocking off your opponents... anyone will use advantages to get over.

Look at any other sport, shut the fuck up about ethics.... were talking about a sport where men, fight half naked and hurt other men. Theyre gladiators, so shut the fuck up with this clean shit, its a chance for greatness.... use any means necessary!

Well, it was clearly Jones' least impressive performance, against one of his weakest challenger who, don't forget, stepped in for Cormier on less than three weeks notice.

Jones' worst performance is dominating every round against a top 10 heavyweight.

It's like when people say Khabib was exposed vs Iaquinta despite him winning 50-43

Jones' worst performance is dominating every round against a top 10 heavyweight.

It's like when people say Khabib was exposed vs Iaquinta despite him winning 50-43

Jones didn't dominate, he edged out on points in a boring, forgettable fight.

Jones didn't dominate, he edged out on points in a boring, forgettable fight.

In my mind dominating someone doesn't mean almost finishing the fight every round, it just means you're totally in control and your opponent doesn't get an edge in. Which is what Jones did

Clean Jones is just a Myth told by your Grandparents.

In my mind dominating someone doesn't mean almost finishing the fight every round, it just means you're totally in control and your opponent doesn't get an edge in. Which is what Jones did

That's not even really a fight tho ... it's 25 minutes of strategically not fighting.

Keeping the slight edge, not taking any risks

Sucks - let's see a CHAMPION bang bro

That's not even really a fight tho ... it's 25 minutes of strategically not fighting.

Keeping the slight edge, not taking any risks

Sucks - let's see a CHAMPION bang bro

So basically what GSP did in every fight in the last 10 years except the Bisping one, then? Are you saying GSP wasn't getting in real fights, Clippy? Hmmm? HMMM?

Gunna revoke your Canadian card.

Back