Why do people think Tony vs. Khabib will be competitive?

Tonys better standing up. The fight starts standing.

Tony will do damage from the bottom when it goes to the ground.

He can do damage at any position.

It will be close without a doubt for these reasons.

Also Tony, imo is more likely to finish Khabib then Khabib finishing Tony, on the ground or the feet. Tony's too tough and his cardio is too good to quit or break.

The only way Khabib will win is by smothering Tony for the majority of the fight... Tony has a lot more ways to win.

Tony is only good at one thing, and that is being a manlet to Werdum's masculunity.

You see that's why Tony is my boy, ( < No racism) sits there all cool & calm don't shift, don't move. as opposed to Colby ↓↓↓ all shook and 12yr old girl...

giphy.gif

Where exactly should he rated if he is overrated?
The way you are using the word 'rated', i think you mean 'ranked'. 'where' isn't the correct question word for rating. 'how' is. I think he is the 3rd best LW in the UFC with Eddie being a very close 4th. I think Eddie would beat him if they fought, but eddie got brutally KOed two fights ago and Tony is on a huge win streak. That's where I think he should be ranked.

I think he's overrated based on the general impression I get when people talk about him.

You see that's why Tony is my boy, ( < No racism) sits there all cool & calm don't shift, don't move. as opposed to Colby ↓↓↓ all shook and 12yr old girl...

giphy.gif

Tony Ferguson knew Werdum wasn't going to touch him. Karyn Bryant and the Fox set was 2 feet across from them, and Tony was main eventing a card days away. Colby was literally in Australia for no reason other than like a autograph signing. Werdum would have kicked his ass and not thought twice. Colby was absolutely terrified.

Tony is skilled in 10th planet jiu jitsu and will use his rubber guard to negate khabibs inferior sambo top game and pummel him with elbows....jk
The only way i see tony winning is by khabib getting tired in the later rounds but i dont think that will happen.

Khabib is hittable and has been rocked before.

I think Tony hurts him and finishes Khabib in the 1st or second round.

Back