Why do people point finger towards Islam instead of Arabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
0c391555f083f1a5875268d3fb6596af.jpg

This is my opinion, others may agree or disagree. Arabians are from the Arabian Peninsula. If you look at a modern map or a map from the 1700's Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Egypt and Sudan are not part of the Arabian Peninsula. Modern day UAE, Saudia Arabia, Yemen, and Oman are. When you say "Middle East" you should be including the Arabian Peninsula. When you say "Arab" you Geographically should be excluding those who aren't on the Peninsula even if the Country joined the League of Arab States (Arab Leauge) in the 40's. Are many Moroccans Muslim? Yes. Are they Arabian? IMO, no. Does Morocco belong to the Arab League? Yes. Somalia is a member of the League but I'd doubt many people believe that Somalis are Arabs.

Considering that Arab League member Countries have Coptic Christians, Yazidis, Gnostics, and Sikh peoples within them you should make an effort to differentiate. Not too many Sikhs or Arabian Christians blowing themselves up or taking hostages from what I can see. There are Muslims in the Caucus regions. I doubt you would call a "white" Muslim an Arab. So, use the term Muslim to describe a person who practices Islam. Don't believe that Muslim and Arab are interchangeable.

Because the same problems happen in non Arab countries that have Muslims.

Like in Indonesia and in Africa. They rape, stone women, beat you for talking to the opposite sex etc.

This is my opinion, others may agree or disagree. Arabians are from the Arabian Peninsula. If you look at a modern map or a map from the 1700's Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Egypt and Sudan are not part of the Arabian Peninsula. Modern day UAE, Saudia Arabia, Yemen, and Oman are. When you say "Middle East" you should be including the Arabian Peninsula. When you say "Arab" you Geographically should be excluding those who aren't on the Peninsula even if the Country joined the League of Arab States (Arab Leauge) in the 40's. Are many Moroccans Muslim? Yes. Are they Arabian? IMO, no. Does Morocco belong to the Arab League? Yes. Somalia is a member of the League but I'd doubt many people believe that Somalis are Arabs.

Considering that Arab League member Countries have Coptic Christians, Yazidis, Gnostics, and Sikh peoples within them you should make an effort to differentiate. Not too many Sikhs or Arabian Christians blowing themselves up or taking hostages from what I can see. There are Muslims in the Caucus regions. I doubt you would call a "white" Muslim an Arab. So, use the term Muslim to describe a person who practices Islam. Don't believe that Muslim and Arab are interchangeable.

Because the same problems happen in non Arab countries that have Muslims.

Like in Indonesia and in Africa. They rape, stone women, beat you for talking to the opposite sex etc.
Yes but just like I said "All these people become arab-wannabees. Just take a look at them, how they (and their wives) start dressing and what languages they start speaking. Also, their names (birth names or the new name when they change religion)"

They mimic arabs. The arabic world becomes their main influence.

And as I said, if the world gets rid of Islam, will western countries loaded with Rachids, Mohameds, Tareks etc.. will be at peace?

C4u0VuqXAAE7xxF.jpg

Last edited:
Yes but just like I said "All these people become arab-wannabees. Just take a look at them, how they (and their wives) start dressing and what languages they start speaking. Also, their names (birth names or the new name when they change religion)"

They mimic arabs. The arabic world becomes their main influence.
I would say that it's just Islam and that's why Muslims around the world decide to rape, stone people and cut off heads.

That is what Mohammed and his followers did.

I would say that it's just Islam and that's why Muslims around the world decide to rape, stone people and cut off heads.

That is what Mohammed and his followers did.

That's because you assume that thugs sell drugs, rape, steal,bully at school, hit people the day, and study the Kuran in the night, which is not true. BUT they are arabs or arab wannabees day and night.

Or they are all trying to be like Mohammed? And try to do what the Koran says to do.
Believe me, most of the guys I grew up with rather tried to be like Scarface/Al Pacino, rather than Muhammad. When they were trying to get fun doing wheelies on bikes, smoking marijuana, harassing women, doing graffities on the walls, the grownups, more religious, told them that it was bad, they were spoiling the fun.

Once the grownups were gone, they were back at it.

Last edited:
That's because you assume that thugs sell drugs, rape, steal,bully at school, hit people the day, and study the Kuran in the night, which is not true. BUT they are arabs or arab wannabees day and night.
You've made no sense this entire thread and when you're given actual knowledgeable posts you reject them and go back to spouting your own nonsense.

You're a terrible poster.

Believe me, most of the guys I grew up with rather tried to be like Scarface/Al Pacino, rather than Muhammad. When they were trying to get fun doing wheelies on bikes, smoking marijuana, harassing women, doing graffities on the walls, the grownups, more religious, told them that it was bad, they were spoiling the fun.

Once the grownups were gone, they were back at it.

So what you're saying is they were delinquents regardless

What about your culture, your entourage, and your education? So young arabs from the (mostly arabic) hood without Islam become good people? And did you grow up (and still see them everyday) with them like I did?

Did you forget about the terrorist muslim in Asia ? and i mean Indonesia Philipines ex not those ME Asians like the Euro cuck's call them.

Islam is a good +90% of the issue, any where you bring this shit rape and murder for allahu follows.

Because when you start attacking the people instead of the ideology, that's when you lose and you just become a bigot. You can't just wrap 1.6 billion people into a neat little package where you can make all encompassing statements about them, it just doesn't work.

I dislike Islam as a philosophy (as I do other religions). A lot of the ideas contained I find distasteful and I can explain and justify my position. Just like I hate communism. But as soon as you start hating and/or wishing ill will on people, you lose any moral ground you may have.

You've made no sense this entire thread and when you're given actual knowledgeable posts you reject them and go back to spouting your own nonsense.

You're a terrible poster.

You're denying the existence of an issue adressed and recognized in Europe since the 80s' and that you never had to faced (arabic young -from 13yo to 30yo- thugs in every major cities of your country). In your country, it's probably black and hispanic gangs, not arabs, So your opinion is not valid.

So what you're saying is they were delinquents regardless
Yes.

Because when you start attacking the people instead of the ideology, that's when you lose and you just become a bigot. You can't just wrap 1.6 billion people into a neat little package where you can make all encompassing statements about them, it just doesn't work.

I dislike Islam as a philosophy (as I do other religions). A lot of the ideas contained I find distasteful and I can explain and justify my position. Just like I hate communism. But as soon as you start hating and/or wishing ill will on people, you lose any moral ground you may have.

And that's why I see people who are against Islam as Hypocrites. Because they were advocating arabic immigration when everything was ok in Europe, and now they cry that we have arabic terrorists on our soil. They hate today the ones they loved yesterday.

Being Islamophobic won't solve the problems posed by the arabs in my country. It's just the cowards way to hate them and the wannabee arabs.

It's also not a better strategy because moderates (and I actually know that they are the majority) will simply respond that you just don't know what is in their holy book and that they are the proof that islam isn't bad. Also, the MSM will bash Islam only when they need to promote military action and bash anti-islamic points the rest of the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back