Why do people point finger towards Islam instead of Arabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinton Overeem

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I mean, I grew up in the 80s and since I was a teenager, I lived with arabs and saw that their youth was loaded with bad people. Before being anti-islam (since 9/11), people were anti-arabs because they already were a problem.

Basically, they were young thugs.

Then, some of them become terrorists because they embrace their religion but keep that hood mentality, that hatred against society.

So now we have two issus with them : a lot of them are thugs in Europe, a few of them are terrorists. But they come from the same places : Maghreb, and Middle-East.

Young and not too religious :

C4u0VuqXAAE7xxF.jpg

Older and closer to their religion :

islamic-state-topic-original-1407866105-890x400.jpg

Even if the world, one day, managed to get rid of Islam, our kids will still have to deal with them.

In my country since the 80s, and probably in yours too fellow european, when you say this, you're accused of being a bigot, a racist, and a fascist, having to defend against MSM propaganda, and antifa groups.

PS : I'm black and christian and I'm supposed to side with arabs in the name of fighting against racism by white people. Fuck no.

EDIT : People who were against arab immigration in western countries were right and should have been heard instead of being despised.

AND arab people already had their barbaric traditions before Islam. Muhammad didn't bring more bad stuff, he just KEPT a lot of it.

Last edited:
It's funny how often it defuses my natural bigotry by simply noticing all the stupid bullshit white dudes like myself do every day in this town

Course, its hard to recall the last white dude suicide bombing

Huh

It's funny how often it defuses my natural bigotry by simply noticing all the stupid bullshit white dudes like myself do every day in this town

Course, its hard to recall the last white dude suicide bombing

Huh

your likes don't go unnoticed on this forum

because melanin composition has no known effect on actions, while a book with dozens of verses to kill non muslims most likely does...

It's because the muslim ideology is always about love and peace!

in most other settings we'd be blaming guns

because melanin composition has no known effect on actions, while a book with dozens of verses to kill non mulslims most likely does...
What about your culture, your entourage, and your education? So young arabs from the (mostly arabic) hood without Islam become good people? And did you grow up (and still see them everyday) with them like I did?

It's because the impetus behind these attacks is an ideological adherence to a literal interpretation of Islam. These suicide bombers think they are doing god's will and will be lauded in paradise for their martyrdom.

Also, it's not just (some) Arabs who have this malevolent interpretation of Islam. There are black Africans, Pakistanis, Indians, SE Asians, and Caucasian Muslims who also participate in Jihad.

Don't give a fuck about likes or post counts or any of that metric obsessive :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry
yeah, I forgot about the stupid like button here, I meant you and your type of people

just a joke

what about your culture, your entourage, and your education?
that might be a question for jordan peterson.

education and entourage can probably be ruled out, as terrorists have proven to be educated but culture really complicates things.

It's because the impetus behind these attacks is an ideological adherence to a literal interpretation of Islam. These suicide bombers think they are doing god's will and will be lauded in paradise for their martyrdom.

Also, it's not just (some) Arabs who have this malevolent interpretation of Islam. There are black Africans, Pakistanis, Indians, SE Asians, and Caucasian Muslims who also participate in Jihad.
I see your point. But those people are not terrorists, yet they are a problem.

file6ne7k0ze4hlo3qlg2n4.jpg

I mean wtf, is this supposed to be intimidating, "we're watching your likes! ", ROFL
FUCK OFF

When you guys come here to France as tourists, you know what areas to avoid and you know what kind of people to be cautious with.

Probably because most haven't read their own religious books let alone others.

Quran is no worse than the OT from my limited knowledge. Actually, from what I've read the OT is quite a bit worse. Shit load more entertaining though.

It’s obvious. We all know that it’s horribly wrong to judge a racial or ethnic group with dark skin along racial/ethnic grounds. On the other hand, American rhetoric has made it abundantly clear that it is 100% cool to target and generalize about, degrade, and attack a religion – case in point, Christianity. Attacking Islam is pretty much the same deal, so it’s cool to do. I mean, people don't want to be racist, now do they?

When you guys come here to France as tourists, you know what areas to avoid and you know what kind of people to be cautious with.
There's a difference between people who might mug you if you get lost in their neighborhood and people who will blow themselves up in the middle of a crowded public area.

Not that either are "good," but they aren't the same, either.

All these people become arab-wannabees. Just take a look at them, how they (and their wives) start dressing and what languages they start speaking. Also, their names (birth names or the new name when they change religion)

There's a difference between people who might mug you if you get lost in their neighborhood and people who will blow themselves up in the middle of a crowded public area.

Wrong. When you check the past and the background of terrorists living in the west, they are the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back