Why do people not mention this?

You don't believe a great life is realistically achievable?

You have poor PMA.

Everyone knows a great life is achievable.

That person just doesn't believe that you have one.

Everyone knows a great life is achievable.

That person just doesn't believe that you have one.
Why not me?

Because I don't hate McGregor for no reason?

No McGregor hatred = A terrible and meaningless existence?

Why not me?

Because I don't hate McGregor for no reason?

No McGregor hatred = A terrible and meaningless existence?

I don't hate Conor.

It's just a fucking disgrace that he exists as an example of "stardom" in the UFC.

Good for him to make $$$$$$$ vs Floyd, but the fucking fact remains..............................

Money cannot buy dignity.

He sold his soul to Floyd, and now he is deservedly being ridiculed the world over.

I don't hate Conor.

It's just a fucking disgrace that he exists as an example of "stardom" in the UFC.

Good for him to make $$$$$$$ vs Floyd, but the fucking fact remains..............................

Money cannot buy dignity.

He sold his soul to Floyd, and now he is deservedly being ridiculed the world over.
Why do you say he has no dignity?

Why shouldn't he exist as an example of stardom in the UFC?

Why not him?

Why do you say he has no dignity?

Why shouldn't he exist as an example of stardom in the UFC?

Why not him?

Are you joking?

Conor is a fucking BLOWHARD.

Conor loves to talk shit, but he's soooooooooooooooooo bad at it.

Conor is DELUDED to the extreme.

Conor thinks he bigger than the UFC; he thinks he's more important than every other fighter on the roster.

Conor is a fetid ball of oozing greed...but props to him for getting PAID as a fighter, but at the same time...money does not make the man.

In closing, I will say that his striking style in the cage is exciting, but he is VERY limited.

VERY.

Are you joking?

Conor is a fucking BLOWHARD.

Conor loves to talk shit, but he's soooooooooooooooooo bad at it.

Conor is DELUDED to the extreme.

Conor thinks he bigger than the UFC; he thinks he's more important than every other fighter on the roster.

Conor is a fetid ball of oozing greed...but props to him for getting PAID as a fighter, but at the same time...money does not make the man.

In closing, I will say that his striking style in the cage is exciting, but he is VERY limited.

VERY.

No I am not joking.

He's the best talker in the UFC :D

That's why he's so popular internationally. Because all the other fighters just sit at pressers like plant pots and say "Yes I will defeat him". It's like watching an F1 press conference or something.

Do the other fighters reject money or something? What are you talking about?

You hate him because he is more successful than every other UFC fighter don't you?

Admit it.

Last edited:
No, this is a case of the adults saying, "now you kids go play in the basement and don't break anything. We'll be up here talking about real fights."
McGregor fights are CGI are they?

What are you trying to say?

No I am not joking.

He's the best talker in the UFC :D

That's why he's so popular internationally. Because all the other fighters just sit at pressers like plant pots and say "Yes I will defeat him". It's like watching an F1 press conference or something.

Do the other fighters reject money or something? What are you talking about?

You hate him because he is more successful than every other UFC fighter don't you?

Admit it.

???

I have said MANY a time that he is to be LAUDED for making $$$$$$$$

That is a good thing.

Whereas Conor as a person is...CRINGE x CRINGE the likes of which the UFC has never seen from a "star".

???

I have said MANY a time that he is to be LAUDED for making $$$$$$$$

That is a good thing.

Whereas Conor as a person is...CRINGE x CRINGE the likes of which the UFC has never seen from a "star".
Conor is a fetid ball of oozing greed...but props to him for getting PAID as a fighter
You contradict yourself completely here.

Please explain it.

You said he was greedy.

I responded to you saying he was greedy and you were puzzled by that for some reason.

Do you think other fighters would reject the cash McGregor was offered?

McGregor fights are CGI are they?

What are you trying to say?
Not "trying" to say anything. I'm outright saying Mayweather vs McGregor was a joke of a fight that I found impossible to take seriously because it was a forgone conclusion.

Not "trying" to say anything. I'm outright saying Mayweather vs McGregor was a joke of a fight that I found impossible to take seriously because it was a forgone conclusion.
That doesn't mean that is the reason the sub forum exists.

That's just your opinion about the actual boxing match.

Why do you even venture in here if it's a playpen for dumbasses like you said?

That doesn't mean that is the reason the sub forum exists.

That's just your opinion about the actual boxing match.

Why do you even venture in here if it's a playpen for dumbasses like you said?
Every now and and then on the New Posts lists there's something that catches my eye. Entertainment, in other words.

Every now and and then on the New Posts lists there's something that catches my eye. Entertainment, in other words.
You join in though.

You don't just spectate.

But you're not a dumbass right?

You join in though.

You don't just spectate.

But you're not a dumbass right?
Oh, I surely might be a dumbass; just not dumbass enough to give a shit about McGregor in a boxing match or enough to waste time or money on something I think is stupid. The fight's over now. At this point I'm just enjoying watching people try to justify having put any faith in him whatsoever.

Oh, I surely might be a dumbass; just not dumbass enough to give a shit about McGregor in a boxing match or enough to waste time or money on something I think is stupid. The fight's over now. At this point I'm just enjoying watching people try to justify having put any faith in him whatsoever.
{<redford}

If he'd lost a televised bicycle race instead of a televised boxing match, would you carry the loss over to his MMA career too?

Back