Why do people like mocking Artem?

Some people live vicariously through Conor; Conor lives vicariously through Artem.

this is actually a thread that was started by someone. wow. so hard to tell these days if its: troll or retardedness

I see a lot of memes of him and people calling him the GOAT. Thanks in advance
View attachment 441147
He’s an easy target because he’s so connected to Conor, and the only reason he’s in the ufc is because if the merit of Conor, not his own. He has obvious physical disadvantages that are easy to highlight. He has limited skill and technique which is easily observable. He’s just easy. That being said, it’s awesome how much Conor loves that fool.

Lol hes a fighter if it wasnt for mcgregor woulda ben cut a while ago ... Wait were talkin about artem im sorry
Nobody talks about goat 5 weight champion lord lobov !
Thread is gey

People would like to believe that they would be able to beat up Artem.

That's probably the basic reason.

I see a lot of memes of him and people calling him the GOAT. Thanks in advance
View attachment 441147

It’s very simple. Watch his interviews and what he says about Conor.

NO MAN should ever talk like he talks about another man. It’s definitely a language barrier issue, and maybe he is really gay for Conor, whatever, but that’s not an excuse to be completely cringeworthy and causing secondhand embarrassment on everyone.

Artem is pathetic. He behaves like he is Conor’s minion, completely submissive. That’s too embarrassing.

Case in point: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/l...-mcgregor-can-easily-out-grapple-him.3831373/

nobody can stop the Artem Lobov hype train

CHO CHO MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Because he is 2-4 in the UFC and still on the roster, a close friend of Conor's and he has really short arms.

I don't think anyone has respect for a man's lapdog. He's a flunkie

Because people hate chiseled features and otherwordly good looks, have you watched 'Neon Demon'? When you win the genetic lottery like Artem did, pettiness, hate and envy are to be expected, unfortunately.

Because it's funny how a guy with a 50/50 record got the chance to fight with the pros.

And we all know why. His training partner is a big name, and that's it.

Dude.
13-14-1.
Co Main Eventing a UFC Fight Night.

I feel like he proved he deserved to be there with his Fight of the Night performance against Cub Swanson. Surprised a lot of people.

I feel like he proved he deserved to be there with his Fight of the Night performance against Cub Swanson. Surprised a lot of people.
Cub has also been on a little bit of a decline.
That was a great performance, but does it top all the instances where he looked awful against people who are much less of caliber fighters than Cub?

Because his trainer Kavangah tech him so good to fight that he is now the best in 145 division

Cub has also been on a little bit of a decline.
That was a great performance, but does it top all the instances where he looked awful against people who are much less of caliber fighters than Cub?

Nah probably not.

thats like asking why the sky is blue you dolt

god separated the waters above and below when he created the heavens and the earth

Back