Why do people in North American drink light beer?

It’s always fat dudes in America hammering back the cheap, domestic piss water.

@ens189

We know that Pacific Northwesterners drink pussificated coffee. :rolleyes:

Says the guy from the place that has to substitute boiled roots for coffee. Your love of Shake Shack is enough for me to know that you're a secret liberal. You'll love the beer that liberals make too. Don't fight it.

You're banned from Shake Shack, aka the Liberal burger. You go to Conservative Chick Fil A from now on.

Says the guy from the place that has to substitute boiled roots for coffee. Your love of Shake Shack is enough for me to know that you're a secret liberal. You'll love the beer that liberals make too. Don't fight it.

Got it chief. @Magooglie

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Because you can mass consume light beer.

Although it's tasteless, it's much easier to drink 12 to 18 Coors light in a day than to drink 12 full bodied beers. Those 12 full bodied beers will make you feel like you are going to blow up.

I presume by limited selection you mean styles (the place is flooded with small breweries), but even then i would disagree

Beer shop near my wifes parents sells over 30 beers all made within 100km of Riga.

In my city the breweries probably make 30+ different beers...

i have delicate sensibilities and as such, i require a lighter beer. land shark in my favorite next to King Cobra, it packs a bite.

That American lite beer tastes like shit, the regular stuff is better but still not as good as our stuff. Drink VB or GTFO. (I"m having one right now actually)

In my city the breweries probably make 30+ different beers...

The thing is this wasn't some hip craft beer place, it was simply a place that sold beer. And had been open decades (judging by the fit out).

He said "driving" haaaaaaa

Back