Why do people in North American drink light beer?

Upload a picture of a can of soda that supposedly has caffeine but doesn't has it listed in the ingredients. That you're looking at right now.
I don't have to.

First Google image of a Dr pepper can
https://goo.gl/images/2BgsoG

It lists caffine as in ingredient but not the amount.

I never said No sodas don't list caffine content.

I just said alot don't.

I'm not wrong in this argument. You are.

Lots of beers don't list their alcohol content either. It's all available online though

I know for sure coca cola didn't used to list it the way they'e in the pics you've posted, because I had a medical problem that made me carefully watch my caffine intake.

You're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

I've got better shit to do. Peace

I don't have to.

First Google image of a Dr pepper can
https://goo.gl/images/2BgsoG

It lists caffine as in ingredient but not the amount.

I never said No sodas don't list caffine content.

I just said alot don't.

I'm not wrong in this argument. You are.

Lots of beers don't list their alcohol content either. It's all available online though

I know for sure coca cola didn't used to list it the way they'e in the pics you've posted, because I had a medical problem that made me carefully watch my caffine intake.

You're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

I've got better shit to do. Peace
Screenshot_2017-12-13-19-38-05.png
Actually you did, and deleted your post for whatever reason. Nice try, though.

@CrimsonFan I'll go ahead and assume you deleted the post so there wasn't any evidence of you saying that, but I'm thinking you forgot it doesn't delete the posters messages that reply to it. Lol.

View attachment 312407
Actually you did, and deleted your post for whatever reason. Nice try, though.
So I made a post and instantly deleted it because I realized I miswored my statement..

lol you take screen shots of posts? Like wtf dude

The entire argument, (which was weeks ago..), was about you claiming nobody could possibly know the amount of calories in certain beers because it's not listed on the can/bottle

I found the calorie count online, and you claimed it couldn' be trusted.

I used a can of soda as an example, since the caffine content isn't generally listed.

You'e reaching. And it's really fucking dumb, I do not care.

You need some time offline.

My whole argument was just because something isn't listed on the can, doesn' mean the information isn't available elsewhere

Now leave me alone. or I will just ignore you

So I made a post and instantly deleted it because I realized I miswored my statement..

lol you take screen shots of posts? Like wtf dude

The entire argument, (which was weeks ago..), was about you claiming nobody could possibly know the amount of calories in certain beers because it's not listed on the can/bottle

I found the calorie count online, and you claimed it couldn' be trusted.

I used a can of soda as an example, since the caffine content isn't generally listed.

You'e reaching. And it's really fucking dumb, I do not care.

You need some time offline.

My whole argument was just because something isn't listed on the can, doesn' mean the information isn't available elsewhere

Now leave me alone
I wasn't involved in whatever dispute to calories that you're referring to. You're losing it, bro.

I drink light beer at the bar because I can drink 10 or more while I'm having a good time with my friends. I don't get too drunk.

And spend 10 times more in the process!

I wasn't involved in whatever dispute to calories that you're referring to. You're losing it, bro.
The argument was weeks ago.. I'm not losing it.. It's a dumb fucking argument and you'e bumping old threads acting like an ass.

I don't remember who I was discussing this with weeks ago, I'm at work posting on my phone.

Last chance, fuck the fuck off. I don't like to ignore posters because I like to read everyone's contribution but you're being an asshole

The argument was weeks ago.. I'm not losing it.. It's a dumb fucking argument and you'e bumping old threads acting like an ass.

I don't remember who I was discussing this with weeks ago, I'm at work posting on my phone.

Last chance, fuck the fuck off. I don't like to ignore posters because I like to read everyone's contribution but you're being an asshole
I think you're the one being an asshole claiming I was involved in something I wasn't and claiming you didn't say something when you just deleted it.

Secondly, ignore me, I don't give a shit.

Back