why do people hate Ronda and Conor but love Dominick Cruz

I used to really dislike Cruz for his arrogance early in his time in the WEC and because I am a Faber / TAM fan, but I've grown to respect him.

He's the best fight analyst on TV by a mile, and it's fascinating watching him absolutely baffle opponents in the cage with his footwork, angles, and sweet knee-tap TDs.

Plus, his comeback from a long layoff was epic.

Nobody likes cruz, he is an annoying human being who maybe is liked by his mom but his fighting IQ and movement is so incredible to see that you just have to root for the guy because you want that style to keep winning instead of a kid on a sugar rush like dillashaw that just repeats everything as fast as he can.

Ronda is liked because she is a woman, if she was a man and behaved like that she would be absolutely despised by everyone.

Conor is beloved because everybody with half an IQ point can see he is a clown and plays the game but is completely different when off camera, he is also funny as hell and fun to watch, the other two are not necessarily fun to watch, Cruz is great but can be very boring and Ronda is like watching cottage cheese moving around a toilet bowl.

Dom is arrogant, fights against shorter fighters with a significant reach advantage, feuds with and disrespects each of his opponents, casually ducked TJ Dilleshaw rematch, put division on hold with injury yet Dom Cruz is universally beloved. When these are the reasons that Ronda and Conor are hated. why?
Not only do most people dislike Cruz, but he was injured for so long and came back to reclaim/remain on top, that's when people actually started liking him

Cruz keeps it real. Ronda and Conor are queens.

Can't stand anything about him. His trash talk or his "fighting" style. Conor is funny and comes to get the finish.

Because they're racist obviously.
Came to say this...clearly when someone is great but not popular, his/her haters and racist, or that it's because they're black.
***EDIT*** Should've mentioned that I can't stand Conor OR Ronda but DO like Cruz alot.

All three fighters have people who love them or hate them.

Cruz actually puts some thought to his talk instead of screaming fuck or I don't give a fuck every 2 seconds

Anyone should know that it's nothing but racism.

Imagine if Ronda and Conor were a "minority," their fan base would be different. Little Marco appeals to the Mexican fan base and SJWs.
Racism? Didn't know that Mexican was a race, ....

I'm one of the people you're talking about. One main reason is everyone Dom has bullied with trash talk so far has been a dick in and of themselves. Dom wasn't a dick to Mizugaki or Benavidez. But douches like Faber, Cody, and TJ? Fair game imo. He isn't picking on people who can't speak the language and have been classy people their entire careers. Plus Cruz shit talking is pretty well thought out and insightful. Instead of FOOK OFF, WHO DA FOOK IS DAT GUY, LOL YOU MIDGET. etc

That said I don't really mind anything Conor does. It's mostly his retarded nuthuggers that are annoying, and the fact he gets completely unfair treatment is a bit annoying. Obviously I get why, but I'd prefer this to be a fair competitive sport.

Most on Sherdog hate Ronda because shes a sucessful attractive woman, something unattainable even in fantasy

I havent heard much hate directed at Connor other than he is hype, which can be debated

Back