glasshouses999

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Czh7nkQUQAAS5h7.jpg

305B11E700000578-3407618-image-m-56_1453252576297.jpg

Conor-McGregor-3.png

Rolls-Royce-Drophead.png

I'm glad to see the heavies are a home to such important UFC discussions.

Heavies are dying. Mods becoming way to lenient

I'm glad to see the heavies are a home to such important UFC discussions.

Heavies are dying. Mods becoming way to lenient

All I care about is his cars, fights come last, don't hate the player hate the game, dont hate the cow hate the milk, dont hate the bee hate the honey.

Because all these fools are extremely jealous of the Mac Life.

When instead of hating, they should be focusing on bettering themselves so that they too can one day have such a life.

Which Car is Conor driving back to the octagon to fight Tony Ferguson? That's the only way this thread is in any way relevant.

dude you think he's driving those cars? that guy has body guards protecting him now. he's scared someone is gunna run up on him while he's wearing his skinny jeans. thats all photo ops trash.

Probably just the ones he takes pictures with in America are rentals. Any in Ireland are probably his. So you can probably tell which ones are his by looking at what side the steering wheel is on.

Probably just the ones he takes pictures with in America are rentals. Any in Ireland are probably his. So you can probably tell which ones are his by looking at what side the steering wheel is on.

Yeah this, why would he own these cars in the US when he doesn't live there?

He just poses with them to build his brand and sell more PPV's cos more people are talking about him.

He's an illegal immigrant and therefore cannot own a car or property in the US.

I demand to see tax returns! ..bank statements, Ireland birth certificate, his wife's sonogram. As a respected member of the mma community I order it

Not joking, 2 of my employees worked for enterprise rent a car and when they were bored they used to look up celebrity rental history and saw Conor's

He switches cars every few weeks and ends up paying like 5-7k a week

I think he owns his Rolls Royce and BMW. I do doubt he owns so many lambo's

they are 100% rentals. Don't blame him though a lot of celebs rappers do this. casuals fawn over this type of stuff. why do you think Dan Bilzerian is famous

Who cares???

I just wish the guy would actually defend a belt already.

Back