why do people act like theyre so afraid of self driving cars?

This thread is full of men who can't parallel park, much less change a tire. I suppose a chip implant sounds better than carrying keys and a wallet.
I can parallel park while blindolded, change a tire with a Swiss army knife and I can't wait for self driving cars

How come this forum can't imagine not driving a stick shift car like that's the only way they like to drive but then they go the complete opposite direction and now don't want to do anything at all?

How come this forum can't imagine not driving a stick shift car like that's the only way they like to drive but then they go the complete opposite direction and now don't want to do anything at all?
Is this really so hard to understand? Choice is A is preferential to choices B and C but choice B is preferential to C.

Who is at fault if your self driving car crashes? You? The manufacturer?

I did a study about this topic at college recently, it raises some interesting dilemmas. For instance people won't pay for parking anymore, they'll just let their car circle the block until they need to go again, so traffic will be fucked.

The worst drivers tend to be brand new drivers still perfecting their driving skills and elderly people so if you can keep those 2 groups from behind the wheel will be a drastic improvement.

Back