Why do mma fans worship other men?

Let me get this straight TS, you come on a gay mma dating site to ask if we are gay?

MMA is like a reality show, you almost feel like you know some of the fighters in real life when they enter the cage

That's definitely been a shift, I mean back in the day I was a big fan of the likes of Nog, Shogun, Crocop, Fedor, Wand, etc but I can't say I cared too much about what they did outside of the ring provided it wasn't something terrible or something terrible happened to them.

Inviting this discussion anonymously on a fight forum is pretty cringe too.

Whats the point? Feeling better about yourself? You're awesome bro. You're not like that guy. You're on the internet belittling him. A much better position.

Maybe its like, a discussion with other human beings? Inviting some people to take a look at themselves?

Im not really seeing where the cringe comes in, am i missing something or do you girl out and cry for your favourite fighters?

I like jacked tough alpha men

So what?

Doesn't make me gay does it

That's definitely been a shift, I mean back in the day I was a big fan of the likes of Nog, Shogun, Crocop, Fedor, Wand, etc but I can't say I cared too much about what they did outside of the ring provided it wasn't something terrible or something terrible happened to them.
It's fucking weird how people care so much about what the fighters do outside the cage though.. The UFC Has just turned the sport in to a 24/7 live ongoing soap opera

It's fucking weird how people care so much about what the fighters do outside the cage though.. The UFC Has just turned the sport in to a 24/7 live ongoing soap opera

all the ufc promo stuff is very much like that, its like "fighter x used to be a wife beater now here he is wearing a black polo neck and glasses, looking after abandoned puppies and all thanks to the ufc"

My Arm
11925882_1704691509760616_1510550858_n1.jpg

My King

Jeeze

upload_2017-12-13_6-9-51.png

McGregor-tatt.jpg

cropped_Screen_Shot_2016-02-02_at_2.36.49_PM.jpg

conor-mcgregor-tattoo.png

Only insecure betas think worshipping another man is beta. Real alphas worship whoever/whatever they want.

eehd9Ov.jpg

This would be a great tattoo

Its probably more common in MMA than most sports because the fanbase is younger than most sports.

Part of that of course is that its also a love/hate environment, McGregor and Rousey both have a very strong element of that to their popularity and its common with a lot of celebs as well.

I don't think most MMA or sports fans "worship" teams or athletes.

There are of course hardcore fanatics, but mostly, people will root for a team/fighter/athlete because of whatever reason.

We can also look up to some athletes and recognize they're really good at what they do.

I believe you'll find way more "worshipping" in the showbusiness world, with some actors/singers/bands having entire crowds of people going totally nuts about them.

Have you been to Sherdog lately? I know you are being sarcastic but that's not far from the truth to most people here. Sherdog made Mike Perry a high profile fighter just because he is hot. He is handsome, but also a very one dimensional fighter who got matrix'd by a model.

huh

I completely understand supporting your national team in a sport like Soccer, Basketball, or supporting your state's club, like Cleveland Cavaliers. Now.. Following some dude you don't even know's life, crying for him, fighting for him... Isn't that a bit weird? Not in the homosexual way, i mean, Conor McGregor (Just an example) isn't fighting for the fans, he is fighting for himself and his family.

I've seen him doing some cool things for his fans, like here:

Isn't it very cringey for a 30 yo+ dude to worship another man like that?

Why you talking gay man

We don't take kindly to that around here

Back