Why do MLB/NHl/NBA champs get to visit White House but not UFC Champs

Well individual sports champions in general don't get to visit the White House and if they do it's not a yearly thing. Don't recall tennis/boxing or horse racing affiliated people ever getting invited. NASCAR does though but that's because it's the second or third biggest sport. If UFC gets as popular as NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL/golf then maybe but I no longer think that will happen. There's also eight male champions alone so it's not a yearly thing and I don't think it's feasible to just hand every new champ a trip to the White House. UFC also is not solely an American sport and not all the champs are Americans and an American winning a title isn't seen as a huge deal because they probably have a large plurality of the UFC titles.

lol why should a pseudosport like mma, have the privilege and honor to meet fuhrer Trump?

I'm sure he would have invited Holly if he'd been in the White House when she kicked Rhonda's head off.

Good question. Never see it happening.

*NCAA champs get to visit the White House too

Who the fuck would want to meet the Donald? That unless they were planning on knocking him out then armbarring him until it snaps

It would be like a bull in a china shop. They'd be breaking skulls and meeting out justice in every direction. Probably thump up the pres himself.

How would Dana ever explain it if a fighter sunk in a RNC on Trump? I mean being Trump's biggest supporter, simply asking him "so you wanna be a fucken fighter?" just isn't going to cut it.

Can't wait to see the sad liberals comment in here. Lol
Guaranteed to be sad and pathetic ones in here. I can tell.

I love when politics and sports mix. Both are complete experts on the others with opinions that need to be taken seriously.

Who the fuck would want to meet the Donald? That unless they were planning on knocking him out then armbarring him until it snaps
I'd go for a few beers with El Presidente, any day. I bet he parties like a fucking animal.

Niche sport gonna niche sport.

Plus...there's only one NBA championship per year, how many title winners in the UFC? Not very practical.

Trump's supposedly an mma fan though, so I wouldn't rule it out.

The President, no matter who it is, doesn't have time to be meeting interim champs.

They will now, since Trump is a fan. Just not the non-Americans and Stipe. Doesn't seem like he'd invite Woodley either.

Fedor, Putin, and Trump hang out all the time.

Back