Why do fighters make then delete tweets?

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Jones and McG do it the most.

I'm sure plenty others do too

What's their thinking? Do they get a call from their management/PR immediately after posting then delete it?

Or think "oh yeah, nah - *delete*"

Jones only deletes tweets when he has been hacked.

Sometimes I post threads and then I'm like shit I shouldn't have made that thread but I can't delete it and then I get yellow cards. It's probably something similar.

Because they realize they are being douchers after they post dumb shit.

Same reason why people make threads and comments on here then edit or delete. Or why people send an email and recall it.

People say stuff they shouldn't and after sending it, think "Yeah i prob shouldn't have said that"

the coke possesses them and sends them on a tweeting/deleting frenzy.

I do it all the time on facebook. Impulse control. Lack of it.

Things that sound good in your head can look real different written out in black and white. Haven't we all experienced that?

itchy twitter fingers.

mWQKX_s-200x150.gif
tenor.gif

Simply put: Cocaine

Because they realize they are being douchers after they post dumb shit.
You think they realize that on their own? They most likely get TOLD to delete most likely by coaches, managers, lawyers or even Dana

Because they say how they really feel then when the backlash starts they delete it and then lie about how they feel. The first response or reaction is usually what they feel and believe. Like somebody saying somebody is ugly and the person starts crying and the public hates them then they say oh i was wrong you are beautiful.

They wake up sober the next morning and the first thing they do is check their phones to see what kinda shit they posted in their coke-frenzy

Back