why do chinese not care about diversity?

why are they not accepting mass immigration and why do they have a great wall? shouldn't liberals be angry about this and doesn't that mean china is racist?
Because diversity isn't always a positive. I can't think of any time that diversity had positive effects on a culture to be honest.

FYI:

They really don't care much about anyone or anything. Greed rules them that it'll make the most hardcore capitalist blush.

Because diversity isn't always a positive. I can't think of any time that diversity had positive effects on a culture to be honest.

hiya TSO,

all these Pho places opened up along Central Avenue, here in Charlotte.

life without Pho would be a bummer.

we all should be able to agree on that, no?

- IGIT

hiya TSO,

all these Pho places opened up along Central Avenue, here in Charlotte.

life without Pho would be a bummer.

we all should be able to agree on that, no?

- IGIT
I retract my previous post. Diversity of food brings great joy to my life.

And yes Pho is one of those things I love, but living rural its 2 hours to the nearest Pho Cado.

They're likely to be "taking over" fuck all and the clamps are about to come down in a major way from 'Murica on the theft of IP and industrial trade secrets. It's definitely of massive benefit to the PRC that there's virtually nothing in the form of regulations, ethics oversight or moral standards when it comes to R&D in any sector.

Last edited:
Because no one wants to move to a shithole when the U.S.A is bending over backwards to let every swinging dick with a sad story in.

in a long enough timeline, none of the continents are even going to be in the same place, let alone geographic boundaries or current notions of race. You have to sit back and laugh at how petty this racial squabbling is in the big picture.

This is some serious retard logic that could be used to dismiss anything.
"Global warming? Pff, sooner or later the sun's going to burn out and all life'll end anyway. You have to sit back and laugh at how petty all the environmental concern is."

Rape, murder, genocide... Given "a long enough timeline," it's all petty nonsense.

Last edited:
Anyway, the reason that the Chinese don't care about diversity is that they're godless Communists.

True but they are also terribly over crowded. I will also add you seem like a grammar Nazi.

I'm not Chinese, but I am Indian (Punjabi) and have lived in rural Punjab for months at a time. Asian countries don't give a fuck about diversity. One of my uncles here in America damn near killed himself because his son wanted to marry a white girl. If you want to experience GOAT tier modern racism, be a black guy in India or China.

Why don't you care about making a decent thread?
tumblr_nm2gcxrE7g1qznj8ho1_400.gif

hello and well met, Goater,

with the exception of our willingness to sort of accept white people as kindofalmostbutnotquite equals...my understanding of my fellow asians is that they are a pretty racist lot.

as far as multi-culturalism goes, and a nation's ability to absorb different nationalities and thrive, the United States really is the P4P king.

you could wait a century...or a millenium - you'll never see anyone with a name like "Obama" as President of China.

- IGIT
+++BREAKING+++WOW+++

CHINA BTFO!!!

I'm not Chinese, but I am Indian (Punjabi) and have lived in rural Punjab for months at a time. Asian countries don't give a fuck about diversity. One of my uncles here in America damn near killed himself because his son wanted to marry a white girl. If you want to experience GOAT tier modern racism, be a black guy in India or China.

That's grim.

That's grim.
Another one of my uncles spiraled into depression when his teenage son got a haircut (in Sikhism men are supposed to keep their hair long, which is why Sikhs wear turbans to hold their hair in place). It's loony, but third world beliefs are what they are.

A good reason and a bad reason.

1. They are not obsessed with self-destructive Western pathos about an imperial past.

2. They are willing to horribly oppress any minority group or idea that challenges Han supremacy. And their iron-hand will to power sadly works, and has obliterated Tibetan/Xinjang culture @MicroBrew

A good reason and a bad reason.

1. They are not obsessed with self-destructive Western pathos about an imperial past.

2. They are willing to horribly oppress any minority group or idea that challenges Han supremacy. And their iron-hand will to power sadly works, and has obliterated Tibetan/Xinjang culture @MicroBrew

The Uyghurs have gotten it particularly bad.

Back