why do chinese not care about diversity?

Can you be more specific? I would like to think I know more than most people about Vietnam at least. I keep in touch with several family members in the old country and I donate through the temple to a charity that supports a town in rural Vietnam.
Are you serious?

Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Myanmar(They are killing innocent people because of identity lol).....Do some research before hand lol.

I find it hilarious, how the west thinks that Asian countries are living peacefully in harmony without identity politics lol.

Probably because they see how badly it fucks up everything when you put the appearance of your society over its effectiveness.

Anyway, the reason that the Chinese don't care about diversity is that they're godless Communists.

Why don't you care about making a decent thread?

Are you serious?

Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Myanmar(They are killing innocent people because of identity lol).....Do some research before hand lol.

I find it hilarious, how the west thinks that Asian countries are living peacefully in harmony without identity politics lol.

A example of how what I said was inaccurate.
I am well aware of the struggles the Philippines, China and Myanmar are having with combating Muslim extremism.
The point is these nations still have a national identity which is why they are still trying to preserve their culture.
You could just as well say Japan engages in identity politics. These countries are just doing what they need to do in order to combat the rise of militant Islam in their societies.

A example of how what I said was inaccurate.
I am well aware of the struggles the Philippines, China and Myanmar are having with combating Muslim extremism.
The point is these nations still have a national identity which is why they are still trying to preserve their culture.
You could just as well say Japan engages in identity politics. These countries are just doing what they need to do in order to combat the rise of militant Islam in their societies.
Bro their identity politics are much more intense...and you forgot about Malaysia and Indonesia....There is a lot of identity divides...Just because somebody there is no blacks, whites, Latinos, doesn't mean their isn't identity politics.

And it's not just muslims lol

https://www.cogitasia.com/parallels-between-identity-politics-in-southeast-asia-the-united-states/

National Identity? LMFAO I say American Identity is much more define than alot of ASEAN nations which were islands who became a nation in the last 100 years lol

You're full of crap dude....Your the typical Westerner who tries to simply nations and thinks Asian nations are "asian" thus identity politics don't exist.

LMFAO.

This guy doesn't know the Identity politics of a lot of ASEAN Nations....I will say they are much worse than USA/Europe in some cases.

hello and well met, Goater,

with the exception of our willingness to sort of accept white people as kindofalmostbutnotquite equals...my understanding of my fellow asians is that they are a pretty racist lot.

as far as multi-culturalism goes, and a nation's ability to absorb different nationalities and thrive, the United States really is the P4P king.

you could wait a century...or a millenium - you'll never see anyone with a name like "Obama" as President of China.

- IGIT

Can you be more specific? I would like to think I know more than most people about Vietnam at least. I keep in touch with several family members in the old country and I donate through the temple to a charity that supports a town in rural Vietnam.

hello and nice to meet you, alanb,

heh.

do you have any idea how the Japanese and the Chinese view the rest of southest Asia?

- IGIT

What a total straw man. China fucking sucks and for people to be upset with a country deporting/turning away immigrants to have to have those immigrants first.

Even rich Chinese flee that authoritarian, corrupt, polluted shithole.

Anyway, the reason that the Chinese don't care about diversity is that they're godless Communists.

The lack of diversity really does and will stunt China's capability for genuine innovation tho (in the modern world). America derives a large part of its strength from being able to draw from a far larger global talent pool which supply a vast confluence of different ideas. The PRC social-political system is also far too rigid and controlled to foster the creativity necessary to meet a lot of the party's grandiose geopolitical goals. They aren't even communists either, bah.

They're too busy taking over the world

The lack of diversity really does and will stunt China's capability for genuine innovation tho (in the modern world). America derives a large part of its strength from being able to draw from a far larger global talent pool which supply a vast confluence of different ideas.

The PRC social-political system is also far too rigid and controlled to foster the creativity necessary to meet the party's grandiose geopolitical goals. They aren't even communists either, bah.

hello V-2,

i didn't mention that earlier, but i agree.

the lack of diversity, by necessity, just limits their talent pool - to their detriment.

when Abdul Fattah Jandali fled the strife in Lebanon and was looking for a country to immigrate to, i really doubt he considered China.

and i'm glad he came here to the US instead.

- IGIT

hello V-2,

i didn't mention that earlier, but i agree.

the lack of diversity, by necessity, just limits their talent pool - to their detriment.

when Abdul Fattah Jandali fled the strife in Lebanon and was looking for a country to immigrate to, i really doubt he considered China.

and i'm glad he came here to the US instead.

- IGIT

wherever his biological dad came from has nothing do with his ability to be creative lol

Steve’s jobs biological dad had no influence on his life... it was his murica uneducated adoptive parents that influenced him

why are they not accepting mass immigration and why do they have a great wall? shouldn't liberals be angry about this and doesn't that mean china is racist?

theyre in a different development stage of the demographic transition model.

they have lots and lots and lots of labor. people of working age.

more developed countries, do not. check this out:

HeavierBurden.jpg

wherever his biological dad came from has nothing do with his ability to be creative lol

Steve’s jobs biological dad had no influence on his life... it was his murica uneducated adoptive parents that influenced him

hi Ortegoat,

yes, because any 'ol immigrant would have become "Steve Jobs". all you need to do is combine an immigrant with Murica and *presto*, it just happens.

MURCA!

- IGIT

I'd say that the Chinese represent the extreme of the other "end". They want to homogenize everything. Variables, to them, do not represent greater possibilities, but greater danger.

For me, the highest point of Chinese history was when China was split into small, distinct entities, which created the philosophies and the societal systems which modern Asia has been founded upon. They were times filled with warfare, but also great inventions, art and philosophy.

I believe the best route for mankind is to remain diverse, but separate. To remain relatively homogeneous in our own regions, without attempting to dominate others by subverting them to our "beliefs" and "traditions". To find a balance between retaining our own identity, without treading on anyone else's. Not to homogenize completely like the Chinese strive to, and not to "diversify" everything like some morons apparently intend to.

Europe is the world's greatest creation in that sense. Or atleast, it was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back