Why do Actors exaggerate their Heights? (Pics included)

^That Hoopz prostitute he's banging looks like she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch^

Also, what's he got in his hand there? Some lunchables? Frozen Stouffer's?

Also, his assistant looks like Michael K. William's brother with down syndrome. WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY WEARING THE SAME OUTFIT?

I was at the wax museum in Negas, and holy cow some sure are short. Prince was midget-ish.

Sophia Vergara adn Jenna Jameson were both built like a brick shit house. I fwapped that night thinking of those wax sculptures.

i saw a celebrity height chart on a sherdog thread a while ago and everyone in Hollywood is a fucking midget with skinny ass legs but presented as heroes and action stars with little boys bodies, its hilarious

damn, that girl is brave.

lol at wearing the same thing. looks like mini-me next to him

Actors and Pro Wrestlers both rely on the audience seeing them as "larger than life" because let's face it, nobody wants to watch small guys do anything.

This is why nobody knows who Mighty Mouse is even though he's been the champ forever.

Yeah, I noticed that to its mainly from the Action star guys who lie about their height.

Look at Vin Diesel here, dude is wearing those custom made lift boots if I were to guess his real height probably 5 foot 9?

Pratt is a pretty big dude, but unlike the other action stars you can tell he is a legit 6 foot 2 while other guys will exaggerate their size. Also look how short the supposed 6 foot 6 Batista is, did he also lose height when he lost weight lol

zoe-saldana-chris-pratt-guardians-of-the-galaxy-press-day-02.jpg
James gunn is listed as 6ft on his IMDB (the director)

It also goes the other way. Actors that are too tall will shave an inch from their heights to get work. Otherwise they might not get cast because keeping them in the same frame as shorter costars gets difficult and directors don’t want the hassle.

I remember attending a Dragon*Con panel a few years ago with a healthy portion of the Smallville cast in attendance. I kid you not; they spent like a third of the time talking about how freakishly big Tom Welling is and how filming with him, made them all feel like hobbits. It was like they had PTSD or something. Everyone had to stand on boxes to be on the same frame in every scene. And the guy is listed as a little under 6’3’’. I imagine that means anyone taller than that presents even more of a hassle for directors.

I’ve also heard similar stuff about Jared Padaleki. Dude is listed as 6’4’’ but he dwarfs everyone around him to such a degree that he is probably 6’5’’ ish.

Overeem really is 5'4" too.

2yw9uac.jpg

It also goes the other way. Actors that are too tall will shave an inch from their heights to get work. Otherwise they might not get cast because keeping them in the same frame as shorter costars gets difficult and directors don’t want the hassle.

I remember attending a Dragon*Con panel a few years ago with a healthy portion of the Smallville cast in attendance. I kid you not; they spent like a third of the time talking about how freakishly big Tom Welling is and how filming with him, made them all feel like hobbits. It was like they had PTSD or something. Everyone had to stand on boxes to be on the same frame in every scene. And the guy is listed as a little under 6’3’’. I imagine that means anyone taller than that presents even more of a hassle for directors.

I’ve also heard similar stuff about Jared Padaleki. Dude is listed as 6’4’’ but he dwarfs everyone around him to such a degree that he is probably 6’5’’ ish.

You are correct, super tall actors will shave inches off their height whe auditioning. I think vince vaughn did this, he is 6 foot 5 but on his old resume he put his height 6 foot 2 and would tell directors he was taller because of the shoes, taller actors have a hard time because filimng needs to have a certain framing, for close shots of two people the taller guys head will be cut off.

I was at the wax museum in Negas, and holy cow some sure are short. Prince was midget-ish.

Sophia Vergara adn Jenna Jameson were both built like a brick shit house. I fwapped that night thinking of those wax sculptures.
Is that where black people go to gamble?

Yeah, I noticed that to its mainly from the Action star guys who lie about their height.

Look at Vin Diesel here, dude is wearing those custom made lift boots if I were to guess his real height probably 5 foot 9?

Pratt is a pretty big dude, but unlike the other action stars you can tell he is a legit 6 foot 2 while other guys will exaggerate their size. Also look how short the supposed 6 foot 6 Batista is, did he also lose height when he lost weight lol

zoe-saldana-chris-pratt-guardians-of-the-galaxy-press-day-02.jpg

It's weird that Pratt would be the only 1 not exaggerating his size.

Gene Simmons is pretty tall his wife Shannon Tweed is a legit 5 foot 10 and he is taller than her. Simmons son Nick is really tall he is 6 foot 7, here is a pic of Simmons with is son and Tom Cruise.

Gene+Simmons+Nick+Simmons+Premiere+Warner+0xQL45ry5Pfl.jpg

Cruise almost looks like a lesbian in this picture for some reason.

Back