Why didn't Aldo go train with Rda and his people for his cardio?

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Rda has elite cardio, the guy didn't even slow down after that 60 punch combo against Robbie. They are good friends, so why didn't Aldo, who has always struggled with slowing down in fights never went to train with Rda and his camp? Imagine if he had Rda's cardio against Holloway, that fight would have been way different.

He’s probably loyal to his camp, Holloway still would’ve whooped his ass regardless.

Too loyal to his camp. He won everything with them, he's willing to lose it all with them.

It'd be interesting to see a more resourceful Aldo coming from someone else's hands.

Rda has elite cardio, the guy didn't even slow down after that 60 punch combo against Robbie. They are good friends, so why didn't Aldo, who has always struggled with slowing down in fights never went to train with Rda and his camp? Imagine if he had Rda's cardio against Holloway, that fight would have been way different.
I'm assuming "Rda" is short for Ronda, so the answer should be obvious. :p

Too much pride and loyalty to his camp, can’t leave the boys behind lol.

some guys will just never have the kind of retarded cardio that other guys have, no matter what they do.

imo.

some guys will just never have the kind of retarded cardio that other guys have, no matter what they do.

imo.
Yeah i feel you. He may never have RDA level cardio, but i really think it could have been much better than the shit cardio he has now. He could have really benefitted from training with Nick Curson, the S&C coach of Rda.

Too loyal. Not only to his gym but to Rio i feel

Because he isn't a snake like TJ oh wait nvm

Why didn't Dan Henderson go train with Anderson for his speed?

I never understood why people think cardio is different than other physical abilities. The only time you see cardio improve is when a guy was in horrible shape to begin with. Aldo is always in great shape, so his cardio is what it is.

Some guys aren't built for good cardio. Maybe RDA has a more efficient heart? lol.

I ran track and played basketball and soccer, and some guys just have better endurance. Fucking genetics.

Holloway was getting outstruck in the rounds Aldo was fresh.. so how?

In what fight, the first or second? Holloway was barely outstruck in the first in the second fight.

Must not have the heart to train cardio.

Yeah i feel you. He may never have RDA level cardio, but i really think it could have been much better than the shit cardio he has now. He could have really benefitted from training with Nick Curson, the S&C coach of Rda.

Or buy Mcgregor's FAST program for 299.99

Too loyal to his camp. He won everything with them, he's willing to lose it all with them.

It'd be interesting to see a more resourceful Aldo coming from someone else's hands.

IMO he's not built for cardio, not to mention that weight cut doesn't do him any favors

Aldo didn't win a single round IMO the 2nd time. Watching it, I felt like Holloway just completely outstriked him and picked him apart. Sure aldo landed some nice shots however he didn't outstrike Holloway, and even when Aldo landed a flush uppercut (I believe), it didn't even impact holloway in the slightest. Holloway kept pushing forward.

Back