Why did the UFC make GSP sign a contract saying that he would unify vs Whittaker if he beat Bisping?

Has this ever happened before with any other fighter? And if so, when?

They were giving him a title shot in his first fight back after many years off, unproven in a weight that was not even his.

Futhermore, the weight class was in limbo with the top contenders not having been allowed a title shot for a time exceeding a year.

I don’t think it’s unfair to get a promise from GSP to return the division to merit-based title fights in exchange for him getting to jump the line.

First of all: stop replying to my posts. I find your writing pedantic, and your tone too aggressive.

A poll taken at sherdog!!!!! Really? That's truly representative of the universe of people who understand mma.

It's Fedor, Silva and Jones. Everyone else comes below, GSP in the 6th to 10th tier. That the type of person who votes on such dumb polls choose GSP is no surprise.

Here, you received a prize.

You continue to not understand that your opinion, as one lowly and particualrly dumb sherdog poster is not worth more than that of many. So ya a poll at sherdog means more than your posts at sherdog.

But if you don't want just sherdog look up the top major MMA analysis and ranking sites. Oh wait you probably think they don't matter either and only your shertard opinion matters.

Here is the ranking from the top sites that do MMA rankings.

TAPOLOGY ALL TIME RANKING
The Greatest MMA Fighters of All Time

RANKINGS

• StPierre-Georges-UFC52-2.jpg

CA-623c56b18b77b88150b2d37906882d4b.gif
    Georges St. Pierre

26-2-0
logonew.jpg

Computerized All-Time Mixed Martial Arts Rankings

The all-time rankings reflect the overall careers of MMA fighters.

Absolute
CA.png
Georges St. Pierre
BR.png
Anderson Silva
BR.png
Jose Aldo
RU.png
Fedor Emelianenko
US.png
Jon Jones

You continue to not understand that your opinion, as one lowly and particualrly dumb sherdog poster is not worth more than that of many. So ya a poll at sherdog means more than your posts at sherdog.

But if you don't want just sherdog look up the top major MMA analysis and ranking sites. Oh wait you probably think they don't matter either and only your shertard opinion matters.

Here is the ranking from the top sites that do MMA rankings.

So, you think dumb statistics can extract the truth about a complex sport?

My brain is much better equipped to see the nuances and evaluate this correctly.

You can't just trust machines and computers blindly. You've never done any science in your life, this is obvious.

So, you think dumb statistics can extract the truth about a complex sport?

My brain is much better equipped to see the nuances and evaluate this correctly.

You can't just trust machines and computers blindly. You've never done any science in your life, this is obvious.
LOL. You are such a clown and not even a good troll.

So as I predicted your view is that the opinions of many mean nothing compared to your opinion as you are the sole holder of the facts and truth.

And now you say statistics and statistical rankings by the agencies that do it mean nothing compared to your opinion as you again are the sole holder of the facts and truth.

LMFAO you are an uber-shertard, congrats. So many here can NEVER separate that their own opinion, JUST BECAUSE IT MAKES SENSE TO THEM, does not govern others and is not fact.

Troll on brother, troll on. Keep thinking your opinion is the only thing that can matter on this debate and keep telling others they are wrong. lol.

LOL. You are such a clown and not even a good troll.

So as I predicted your view is that the opinions of many mean nothing compared to your opinion as you are the sole holder of the facts and truth.

And now you say statistics and statistical rankings by the agencies that do it mean nothing compared to your opinion as you again are the sole holder of the facts and truth.

LMFAO you are an uber-shertard, congrats. So many here can NEVER seperate that their own opinion,

First of all: learn to use commas. Second, learn to be concise: you always post 5+ lines.

Funny: to me, you are the troll, and an awful one.

Yes: the statistics are meaningless without a human eye to judge them, contextualize and so on. You are like the student who takes one measurement, puts it in the report with 5 significant figures and has no idea what he's talking about: "the machine said so...".

LOL.

Toner still trying to convince himself that GSP isn't the goat by making a thread for all his haters? What a suuuuuurprise.

Try harder toner. you're obviously not convinced yet.
If you disapprove of fighters ducking like Bisping and GSP did to the MW division then you’re a hater? Damn. You must be one of those kids that calls anyone a nazi that doesn’t agree with you.

If you disapprove of fighters ducking like Bisping and GSP did to the MW division then you’re a hater? Damn. You must be one of those kids that calls anyone a nazi that doesn’t agree with you.

@ThunderStruck is an aggressive bad-tempered troll and GSP-nuthugger who lives in his mother's basement.

What GSP did was weak. Conveniently coming back out of “retirement” for the glory of MW gold then saying he’s too sick to fight MW again. But a Mayweather or McGregor fight he would be healthy enough for.

Hmmm

What is sad is nobody was surprised he did this yet People still think he is goat. A goat can’t be a duck at the same time!

First of all: learn to use commas. Second, learn to be concise: you always post 5+ lines.

Funny: to me, you are the troll, and an awful one.

Yes: the statistics are meaningless without a human eye to judge them, contextualize and so on. You are like the student who takes one measurement, puts it in the report with 5 significant figures and has no idea what he's talking about: "the machine said so...".

LOL.
Ya troll on brother and keep telling everyone you are the ONLY human eye who has the capacity to judge them because when I offer you the poll, which is a collection of other people's human eyes and opinions you say those are meaningless too. So you are trapped in your own circle of illogical. Other's human eyes mean nothing to you when you disagree with them. Stat's mean nothing without a human eye but the only that matters is yours.

Trollolololol.

Ya troll on brother and keep telling everyone you are the ONLY human eye who has the capacity to judge them because when I offer you the poll, which is a collection of other people's human eyes and opinions you say those are meaningless too. So you are trapped in your own circle of illogical. Other's human eyes mean nothing to you when you disagree with them. Stat's mean nothing without a human eye but the only that matters is yours.

Trollolololol.

What you do is called misrepresentation. I have never claimed my opinion, or my "eye", or judgement, is the absolute truth. YOU attributed that to me.

You are the troll, and for some reason, you stalk me and are completely obsessed with me.

What you do is called misrepresentation. I have never claimed my opinion, or my "eye", or judgement, is the absolute truth. YOU attributed that to me.
That is a flat out LIE.

I can quote you upthread saying the poll of hundreds of others opinions does not matter and only yours does.

That is a flat out LIE.

I can quote you upthread saying the poll of hundreds of others opinions does not matter and only yours does.

Given your obsession with me, please do it. Take time from your sunday, collect all these messages and post them here :)

What GSP did was weak. Conveniently coming back out of “retirement” for the glory of MW gold then saying he’s too sick to fight MW again. But a Mayweather or McGregor fight he would be healthy enough for.

Hmmm

What is sad is nobody was surprised he did this yet People still think he is goat. A goat can’t be a duck at the same time!
I think people were used to it after seeing Anderson do it at LHW.

Anderson went to the UFC saying he was thinking about retiring and wanted big legacy fights. T he biggest fights he could get at LHW. He then cherry picked opponents like Forrest when the LHW division was looking weak. But aas soon as Shogun took that belt and called for a fight with Anderson he suddenly said he would no longer fight at LHW at all and anyone who wanted to fight had to make weight at MW. And then after that he started to call out GSP a lighter guy.

At least GSP went up and tested himself with a bigger challenge than Anderson did.

Last edited:
Because Dana hates GSP for some weird reason.

Dana I think takes things far too personally a lot of the time, he allowed Bisping to get away with derailing the division for so long because he's always been a company man dispite him never being that big a draw.

Given your obsession with me, please do it. Take time from your sunday, collect all these messages and post them here :)

well sadly for you, your opinion is not in fact, fact and it is your love Anderson who is on a lower tier.

Who is the GOAT? - POLL
  1. Fedor Emelianenko 30.5%
  2. Jon Jones 8.5%
  3. GSP 42.7%
  4. Mighty Mouse 2.3%
  5. Anderson Silva 7.1%

A poll taken at sherdog!!!!! Really? That's truly representative of the universe of people who understand mma.

It's Fedor, Silva and Jones. Everyone else comes below, GSP in the 6th to 10th tier. That the type of person who votes on such dumb polls choose GSP is no surprise.

Ya its not hard to quote you.

A poll is a collection of other peoples opinions. Yet you completely dismiss it as meaningless while asserting your sole opinion is the one that matters.

Then when it comes to the stats you say it is the human opinion of that data that matters but again you dismiss the human opinion of others while asserting your's again mattters

A poll is a collection of other peoples opinions. Yet you completely dismiss it as meaningless while asserting your sole opinion is the one that matters.

Then when it comes to the stats you say it is the human opinion of that data that matters but again you dismiss the human opinion of others while asserting your's again mattters
Anderson > GSP

Just admit it bro

Please, find more evidence that I did say that I state pure facts and other people's opinions are meaningless. This was not enough.

Anderson > GSP

Just admit it bro
Why would I admint anyting that the stat's I quote do not support nor do the polls support.

You can see GSP is considered to be at a level above Anderson no matter how you slice it.

Please, find more evidence that I did say that I state pure facts and other people's opinions are meaningless. This was not enough.
NO thx. I've provided enough proof to a troll when trolls don't care about proof or facts. Your entire post history in this thread has been one of stating your opinion as if it is fact and just dismissing all other opinions and evidence (polls, stats) as meaningless unless they agree with your opinion.

Back