Why did Ryan Hall get to fight in the finale in TUF22 ?

Ashva_99

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I know saul rogers had visa problems, but why didnt others who were in the semi finals fight in the finale ? Why was it Ryan Hall ? Nothing against him though, infact I like his style.

Probably because he was the least anonymous out of the rest of the American guys and wasn't KO'd on the show. He came in with the most hype as well.

Because he was the guy who lost to Saul along with Marcin. So it's a toss up between those 2. One guy lost by MD while the other got KTFO. Which one would you choose?

Also UFC specifically Dana White likes guys who put on a show. And I guess he like Hall's style more than others.

Also UFC specifically Dana White likes guys who put on a show. And I guess he like Hall's style more than others.

Dana on Ryan's style:

I know saul rogers had visa problems, but why didnt others who were in the semi finals fight in the finale ? Why was it Ryan Hall ? Nothing against him though, infact I like his style.
Because the season was Europe vs USA, and Ryan was the highest ranked American who didn't lose to Artem.

Back