Why did Ronda leave the cage?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm confused. In the promo before the fight she said she wouldn't leave the cage unless she was the champion. Shouldn't she still be there now? I question her integrity.

I hope she brought her sleeping bag, the arena seems like it would be awfully cold at night.

I'm confused. I'm the promo before the fight she said she wouldn't leave the cage unless she was the champion. Shouldn't she still be there now? I question her integrity.

You tell us. You're the promo.

Actually, they would dismantle that thing after the show so conceivably she should be lying on top of a bunch of turnbuckles in the back of some 18-wheeler bound for the next UFC show.

I hope she brought her sleeping bag, the arena seems like it would be awfully cold at night.
Hey, she usually brings her pillow with her. All she needs is a sleeping bag, or some bed sheets and she's set.
2E896B1700000578-0-image-a-11_1447782771385.jpg

She did the same thing after the Holm fight. She just stared at the canvas the whole time and walked out.

It's quite pathetic how she handles a loss. How does someone who talked about losing her father by suicide... go on to get knocked stiff by Holm and just can't even look at anyone but the ground. Then goes on Ellen to talk about how she wanted to kill herself and cry. Comes back and gets mauled and does the same thing. One of the weakest minded people, EVER.

Fans, media gave her all this attention and can't even say one word or even LOOK at someone. Slap in the face to all her fans. Glad she got smashed.

She did the same thing after the Holm fight. She just stared at the canvas the whole time and walked out.

It's quite pathetic how she handles a loss. How does someone who talked about losing her father by suicide... go on to get knocked stiff by Holm and just can't even look at anyone but the ground. Then goes on Ellen to talk about how she wanted to kill herself and cry. Comes back and gets mauled and does the same thing. One of the weakest minded people, EVER.

Fans, media gave her all this attention and can't even say one word or even LOOK at someone. Slap in the face to all her fans. Glad she got smashed.
right? little girls actually looked up to her...

Because she has the mental strength of a shucked oyster.

right? little girls actually looked up to her...

There was something to look up to until you saw how she handled loss. I'm not famous so it's hard for me to talk shit, but it's common sense. She handled everything the wrong way.

There was something to look up to until you saw how she handled loss. I'm not famous so it's hard for me to talk shit, but it's common sense. She handled everything the wrong way.

I didn't think the way she disrespected opponents before and after winning and the shitty way she acted with the non-sportsmanship was anything to look up to.

The only thing to look up to on Ronda was her mole.

She missed her opportunity to leave on a high note frankly. She could have done a Miesha and retired, maybe with some babble about everything she did for wmmma and how it was time for new fighters to shine.

well when she refused to shake miesha's hand is when i knew the kind of person she was. either way she was damaged goods from the moment she lost her father unfortunately. she clearly has mental health issues, and should focus on that first if she ever wants to compete again

Back