Why did Jones look like crap every time he tried to clinch vs Gustafsson?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It almost looks like Gus is just better.

bones-punched-by-gustafsson.gif

l5oue.gif

l5od9.gif

l5nfa.gif

181698167-jon-bones-jones-collides-with-alexander-the-gettyimages.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Lol at people who think it will be any different in the rematch. Gus has recently even added some nasty elbows in his game.

Gus's height and reach negated Jones usual leverage and ability to control someone in the clinch, well that's my assumption anyway.

Gus beat Jones on PEDs. This time Gus will finish him.

l5oue.gif

l5od9.gif

l5nfa.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Lol at people who think it will be any different in the rematch. Gus has recently even added some nasty elbows in his game.
If the convict was better he would have won against the goat Jon Goat Jones.

What ped's did the goat Jon Goat Jones test positive for?

same one Brock did

As to the TS, honestly, I think JBJ wasn't able to use his reach in this fight which I think is the major difference in his fight vs Gus and all of his other match-ups. I am really looking forward to the rematch because I believe technique wise, both have gotten better.

Lol at people who think it will be any different in the rematch

You right, it won't be any different in a rematch Gussie. Just that Jon gets his hand raised higher this time...

If the convict was better he would have won against the goat Jon Goat Jones.

Imagine how good Gus could have been without his troubled past as a young criminal and convict. Im sure we both can agree he is naturally a lot more talented than Jonathan.

same one Brock did

As to the TS, honestly, I think JBJ wasn't able to use his reach in this fight which I think is the major difference in his fight vs Gus and all of his other match-ups. I am really looking forward to the rematch because I believe technique wise, both have gotten better.
So what PED was it?

Imagine how good Gus could have been without his troubled past as a young criminal and convict. Im sure we both can agree he is naturally a lot more talented than Jonathan.
If he was more talented he wouldn't be 0-3 in totally unearned title shots.

l5oue.gif

l5od9.gif

l5nfa.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Gus has the physical tools like Jones. Gus did a great job breaking the clinch and hitting Jones flush. Fight really came down to that last minute Hellbow Jones through and saved his life. Prior to that, Jones was getting lit up. Them Vagina Lips. Me I had the fight as a draw.

dmgsb2n.jpg

Jon Jones did not train and was on cocaine for this fight

I didn't realize that the convict give himself a half filled triangle for his loss against cormier.

That spinning back elbow was why the boy lost. In a rematch, he would be finished. It's how Jon handles his rematches.

Back