Why did Jon Jones even HAVE to cheat...

Well, he didn't cheat. If you think taking PEDs is cheating then I guess everyone is cheating, because
$

Proof of what?
Your comment made it sound like I was somehow lying about my career, I was offering proof if you needed.
Unfortunately I don't have the sick physique and I'm married, lol.

He will deny and 10 or 20 years from now he will admit it and say something like "everybody else was on something".
And all his defensors will look like idiots.
It's a lost cause. Get over boy.

They will admire him for his " honesty" cause they're losers living their life trough a blatant cheater

But seriously i see him writing an autobiography 20 years from now, being broke and desperately needing money from the book. "Steroids" is the title of course

Didnt Wink say about Jones injury 2 days before the fight? Maybe he took ped for repair it?

Why did Tom Brady have to cheat and he's arguably the greatest QB in NFL history?

Unusually lanky guys aren't usually athletic and he prolly needed the help of steroids

Because DC is just that good. Why is it so hard for people to wrap their heads around this?

DC was/is a legit Champ. His reign was the second best LHW Championship reign in UFC history (best should JJ get an asterisk next to his career).

JJ knew what he was up against, and compound that with the ring rust.

People like to discredit DC for his personality and appearance, but the skills are there, and they cannot be denied.

Last edited:
Back