Why did Jon Jones even HAVE to cheat...

Ezekiel 25:17

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The fact that Jon had every possible advantage over Dan to begin with, including age, height, reach advantages, and he still had to take substances.....not only does this diminish his legacy, but it destroys any argument for him being the most superior fighter ever and that 2nd cormier fight should be wiped from history considering cormier was clean, older, shorter....with a mental disadvantage from a pervious L coming into it, and still pushed the pace and kept it close.

Its not fair to cormier and jones becomes the lance armstrong of mma......if....if this is all 100% legit and they 100% find out he did in fact cheat.

What a shame it will be. Jones...you dun fucked up bud.

Jones without his steroids and his height/reach advantage is nothing. That's why Mighty Mouse was always the GOAT.

The GOAT doesn't need roids to beat anyone, he just takes them for the extra benefits they have to one's life.

Because he's nada without it. He's shit.

The GOAT doesn't need roids to beat anyone, he just takes them for the extra benefits they have to one's life.
Getting banned, stripped of title, losing money and respect over and over is benefitial to his life?

I don't know, but there was a significant difference in the fighter we saw against Cormier, and the one we saw in his first comeback fight, before UFC 200.

Have you tasted Turinabol?? It's delicious

The guy is a multimillionaire.
that doesnt mean hes not losing money though lol if i have 20 million before and 15 million after i still lost money and am a millionaire those things arent mutally exclusive

that doesnt mean hes not losing money though lol if i have 20 million before and 15 million after i still lost money and am a millionaire those things arent mutally exclusive
Great point.

Not.

We'll never know because he will never admit and talk about it. I assume he was great using them and tried them off for a fight, maybe the Gus fight or after lifting weights to fight DC/OSP so decided to keep using them

The fact that Jon had every possible advantage over Dan to begin with, including age, height, reach advantages, and he still had to take substances.....not only does this diminish his legacy, but it destroys any argument for him being the most superior fighter ever and that 2nd cormier fight should be wiped from history considering cormier was clean, older, shorter....with a mental disadvantage from a pervious L coming into it, and still pushed the pace and kept it close.

Its not fair to cormier and jones becomes the lance armstrong of mma......if....if this is all 100% legit and they 100% find out he did in fact cheat.

What a shame it will be. Jones...you dun fucked up bud.
Im not a Jones fan but something fishy is def going on. Jones was tested and passed all the way up until the fight and failed the test he took between the weigh in and fight.....everyone who knows how steroids work they wont work until a week and a half after your first administered. So why would he have taken anything when he know it wouldnt have been effective in the fight? It does not make any sense. Again not a fan of Jon Jones personally but I would hate to see a talent such as his go to waste.

Im not a Jones fan but something fishy is def going on. Jones was tested and passed all the way up until the fight and failed the test he took between the weigh in and fight.....everyone who knows how steroids work they wont work until a week and a half after your first administered. So why would he have taken anything when he know it wouldnt have been effective in the fight? It does not make any sense. Again not a fan of Jon Jones personally but I would hate to see a talent such as his go to waste.
Come on, Venom. That's not how this works. If he is masking it with something else, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Last time he got busted for the masking agent, this time he gets busted for the steroid. Even I dont think he is stupid enough to pop a pill in right before the fight. He just got caught.

He will deny and 10 or 20 years from now he will admit it and say something like "everybody else was on something".
And all his defensors will look like idiots.
It's a lost cause. Get over boy.

Mental midget needs roids to be confident.
There's that, yes. Gearheads derive a sense of confidence and well-being from the extra test.

But there's also the actual advantages of steroids.

Why drive a BMW instead of a VW bug? Let me count the ways, TS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back