x

I had the worlds greasiest garlickiest hamburger, 3 servings of baked ziti, and then lamb over the 24th-26th. My stomach has been fucked up for days.

I love hot food, and I ate a raw habanero a while back. I was drooling over the sink for a good ten minutes.

I had the worlds greasiest garlickiest hamburger, 3 servings of baked ziti, and then lamb over the 24th-26th. My stomach has been fucked up for days.

I love hot food, and I ate a raw habanero a while back. I was drooling over the sink for a good ten minutes.

I've been eating a lot these last few days too. It finally caught up.

A fat chick's pussy.

After she left I forced myself to throw up and showered to wash away the filth and shame.

no bowl, only stick

Some less than stellar curried chicken.
Sour stomach an hour later, many hours later, shitstravaganza

Kamut crackers. I generated so much gas for the following three days. My stomach was painfully distended and my ass was barking loud and horrific smelling flatulence.
I was ashamed to turn over my car to the parking attendant after the morning commute knowing how bad it must have smelled in there.

chili cheese dog? My gut... This will not end well.

What's the last thing you ate then regretted almost instantly?

Whaaaaaat? They're amazing. You're just a pussy.

filename-img-0173-jpg.jpg

I wish this was just a case
Whaaaaaat? They're amazing. You're just a pussy.

filename-img-0173-jpg.jpg

They are tasty once in a while. This one fucked me up, though. I'm certain I'll be barfing soon.

Maybe it was the garlic fries and I'm unjustly blaming the dog, though.

i got a box of strawberries from the grocery store, even though i usually tell myself that out of season fruit is a bad idea, and they were funny shaped. anyway, i cracked it open this mornign after i woke up and wanted something quick, i was hungry like a hippo, and chomped down on one of these wierd looking "strawberries", and it had like no taste at all, but the little taste i registered, tasted like stale water. i dunno, something very wrong with these things.

I had some Pork tenderloin that was still in the package, hat not been cooked, and had been in my fridge for about 10 days past when I bout it. I hoped it wasn't spoiled.....and tasted OK, but I regretted eating it due to fear of food born illness or something. In the end, I was fine.

Drunk night, two fat chicks.

Tasted like I ate raw bread dough.

Back