Why did GGG walk out ?

Lol you do know Thats what judges are for right? TO PICK A WINNER

It's like people think the judges just make up the entire card at the end of the fight. The problem is fans don't score round by round, and if they do they generally don't do it using the actual scoring criteria. That's why we see so many 10-10 rounds. They split a lot of rounds with clean punching, but there's 3 other criteria there. They didn't perform evenly on all 4 criteria, and there is a winner to pick in every round imo.

Even the commentators on the Goldenboy PPV were scoring 10-10 rounds. It gives fans the wrong idea. The scoring criteria is there for a reason. If people don't want to take the time to understand the sport they're watching that's their loss. I don't bitch and complain about refs in basketball because I really don't understand that sport - I know the fouls irritate me but I guess that's part of it. It's my job to understand the game if I want to understand the game.

Take a card from Hagler. If you don't like decisions, don't leave it to a decision. No one is going to remember this being more than close. Decisions are just an unscientific way to decide a fight. If you take it more than that, you will always be disappointed.

True colors? Come on now. He lost the biggest fight of his career. The true color statement is only plausible, if GGG displayed previous instances of acting like this with the majority thinking he hasn't. IE brought into the nice guy persona.
Well, "true colors" also means, "that which one reveales, once tested to conceal". You don't see a persons true colors until they face adversity....
Why should he get a pass for that? Plenty of guys have lost close fights in big fights and stayed around to give their two cents, even it's to say, the decision was bullshit. It wasn't becoming of the level of where he worked himself to be. Where's "good-boy" now?

It's simple, he wasn't gracious enough to be a professional and showed his true colors.
Surprised people arent making more out of this. If it was Canelo, imagine the shitstorm of comments about it.
He felt he won and given it’s the second time this has happened did you expect f****** cartwheels around the ring?

He felt he won and given it’s the second time this has happened did you expect f****** cartwheels around the ring?
When did I ever allude to the guy needs to be happy about it?
OK so this is how shit is supposed to go down now a days I guess. Things don't work out the way you may have wanted so all sense of decorum or professionalism goes out the window and jackassery becomes acceptable?
Your response is just evidence of the sense of entitlement thats so prevalent in society today.
Dude competed, he lost a tough one, and showed bad sportsmanship, simple as that.

OK so this is how shit is supposed to go down now a days I guess. Things don't work out the way you may have wanted so all sense of decorum or professionalism goes out the window and jackassery becomes acceptable?
Your response is just evidence of the sense of entitlement thats so prevalent in society today.
Dude competed, he lost a tough one, and showed bad sportsmanship, simple as that.
How can a single forum post be "evidence" of something being prevalent in society? The guy disagrees with you, and then you're making out like that's got something to do with what's wrong with the world in general. That's dumb as fuck. Where's your sense of decorum? Tsk.

People have a right to be upset man, if this was the first time it happened I would totally agree with you but come on man it’s the second time it’s happened. He should have won’t both imo but even if not at least they should have given him one of them. Now I hear Oscar was out having dinner with two of the judges the night before.... not sure if this is true but it wouldn’t surprise me tbh

People have a right to be upset man, if this was the first time it happened I would totally agree with you but come on man it’s the second time it’s happened. He should have won’t both imo but even if not at least they should have given him one of them. Now I hear Oscar was out having dinner with two of the judges the night before.... not sure if this is true but it wouldn’t surprise me tbh

Yeah, feel free to back that up with any evidence or source.

wtf .. if this is true that is huge and needs to be investigated

Welp. It was a fun fight and they both made a shit ton of money of course, I doubt a 3rd fight happens though.

Welp. It was a fun fight and they both made a shit ton of money of course, I doubt a 3rd fight happens though.

and if it does happen, Canelo will win again via a majority decision ... GGG simply can not win even if he KO'ed Canelo.. Judge will probably call it an illegal hit and DQ GGG lol

and if it does happen, Canelo will win again via a majority decision ... GGG simply can not win even if he KO'ed Canelo.. Judge will probably call it an illegal hit and DQ GGG lol
Wow, and I thought people were early making excuses for Golovkin in the second fight. You're already doing for a rematch that may never happen. Must be a record.

Wow, and I thought people were early making excuses for Golovkin in the second fight. You're already doing for a rematch that may never happen. Must be a record.

There's no hope for GGG. He did get robbed twice..

Back