Why did Conor run from khabib?

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
After the bus attack. Khabib got off the bus. Here he is, clearly ready to fight, as indicated by the fist pumping:

kZ192J.gif

but conor had already run away with speed we hadn't seen him use since his Nate diaz fight:

E9wrql.gif

Conor wanted to get away so bad that he punched a security guard and then a search warrant was out for his arrest. Meanwhile, Khabib got off the bus and then went and fought the night after. Why didn't Conor stay and face khabib like a man? Why did he run, sherdog?

Khabib stayed. Conor left very quickly. Why didn't conor stay around? if he wanted something to come of it, then he could have stayed longer than 20 seconds, right?

Last edited:
Conor's good at running. Nate beats them both up.

giphy.gif

first, Sherdog says Conor needs cardio, now Sherdog asks why he is running. Make up your mind!

But why did Khabib say: "I stay on bus." ?
Why did Khabib not engage Conor right there?

When did Khabib get off the bus?
But why did Khabib say: "I stay on bus." ?
Why did Khabib not engage Conor right there?

He clearly got off the bus ready to go:

kZ192J.gif

But conor had sprinted away so quickly and punched a bodyguard to get away. I'm confused. If He wanted to fight khabib, why did he run away? he basically threw a rock at a bees nest, then ran away. Why? I don't understand.

Khabib was so dehydrated he thought he was actually boxing conor up when he got off the bus

You got a link to the full video or are just going to post gifs in the order that fits your narrative and expect us to believe you?
When the bus thing happened none of the videos i saw or articles i read said khabib got off the bus. Which one did i miss?

You got a link to the full video or are just going to post gifs in the order that fits your narrative and expect us to believe you?
When the bus thing happened none of the videos i saw or articles i read said khabib got off the bus. Which one did i miss?

He didn’t. TS is posting #1 bullshit.

You missed common sense. If he didn't get off the bus, then how the hell did he fight Al?

<seedat>

There's literally a gif of him getting off the bus. Conor had thrown a dolly and ran away. The same thing as throwing a rock at a bees nest then sprinting for his life. Why did he run away? why didn't he stay?

I wonder about you bros sometimes. The bus shit, and whether or not Khabib got off is fucking retarded. Reminds me of junior high or something, "get off the bus bitch". Both proceed to drop backpacks and talk shit with groups of cucks on each side tinkling in their pants at the excitement of possibly seeing a fight. Then something like this happens.

He clearly got off the bus ready to go:

kZ192J.gif

But conor had sprinted away so quickly and punched a bodyguard to get away. I'm confused. If He wanted to fight khabib, why did he run away? he basically threw a rock at a bees nest, then ran away. Why? I don't understand.
You can't post a random gif of Khabib with no context and then tell us Khabib got off the bus when he literally said he didn't get off the bus

Then again, logic isn't your forte so I shouldn't expect critical thinking or consistency from you

You can't post a random gif of Khabib with no context and then tell us Khabib got off the bus when he literally said he didn't get off the bus

Then again, logic isn't your forte so I shouldn't expect critical thinking or consistency from you

He did get off the bus, but conor had already run away. How can you guys not see that? It's on video. Conor throwing a dolly, banging, and then running away. Khabib gets let off the bus, and conor had already run away. Why didn't he stay?

please tell me what I said there that is incorrect.

Khabib was so scared of Conor that he demanded the UFC provide him with a mobile panic room constructed of steel and glass to transport him from hotel to arena. Flanked by dozens of security. Khabib hid inside this panic room (or 'bus' as it came to be called) until he was sure Conor was gone.

You have those things the wrong way around

*Khabib stays on bus

*Conor leaves

*Khabib gets off bus

Connor a little punk that's why. It is normal behavior for men with the stature of a woman.

Back