Why did Conor McGregor have a boner at the weigh ins?

Well shit...I had no idea....that shit gives me so much energy but also makes me feel sick on an empty stomach....also when I take it on an empty stomach it makes me want to puke for about 2 hrs after if I try and have a cig

I tried it a long time ago when i was on an antidepressant, and it made me feel very strange & sick. Havent taken it since

Basically, inhibiting that enzyme turns up a bunch of your body's own neurotransmitters & metabolic toxins to 11

I was hoping Mayweather would bump into it just to see his reaction.

He did! Lol With his hands from the looks of it at the face off. Conor then said something like "Get your fookin hand off me!! I'll fook you up right here!"

No joke. Watch the face off. Lol

I tried it a long time ago when i was on an antidepressant, and it made me feel very strange & sick. Havent taken it since
Try it about an hour or so before sex....omg....doesn't make ur dick hard....it just makes it harder......

More like a bulge that wants to be a boner.

Just speaks to his confidence level, iMo

...oh Sherdog. @Primitivo

tenor.gif

...but what I really mean is...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29546-1401719810-19.gif
5THRKH1.gif

Maybe he was sexually aroused by Floyd's abs?

Maybe he is related to this Irishman?
101454280-475111747.530x298.jpg

1. Irish(check)
2. Flamboyant(check)
3.Rich(check)
4.Gay(?)

100 fucking million dollars maybe? :rolleyes:

He ain’t getting 100m I can assure u it is closer to 60m and the fight has to sell. Don’t forget ufc will be taking a cut 25-30 percent. As for personal sponsorship I’m not sure if he has to only be wearing Reebok as per ufc deal. Floyd is making millions here, paddy power paid 1m for them boxers.

FJoTZpo.png

Because he's Irish and insecure about his small dong. So he takes supplements that aid bloodflow down there (horny goat weed, yohimbe, etc) which give you a semi hanger.
Obviously, French propaganda.

I think he put a sock inside that panty

He pops boners quite often while putting on his shit show

Hitler was known for it too. He got a woody everytime he spoke in front of public and took some medicine to prevent it

He must have taken a blue unmarked dick pill given to him by a friend who visited Thailand.

So his fanboys would have some primo jackoff material....

Back