Why Derrick Lewis won't let go of 'little grudge' with Francis Ngannou, even after UFC 226

I think I am putting my money on Lewis. If Ngannou cannot knock Lewis' head off in the first round, Lewis wins.

VMTvrU6.jpg

Has Brendan Schaub said anything about how big their hogs are yet?

Definitely pulling for the Black Beast, but that's probably not going to stop him from being flatlined. What can the Black Beast do that Overeem couldn't?
Not fight like a retard. Reem really let me down with that wild winging hooks garbage. Just sloppy, he's so much better.

Will be entertaining while it lasts... Just think those A-Level hands will be to much. Lewis would need a good game-plan and avoid the power of a WMD.

This is such a badass fight. Thank goodness it's finally happening.

The Black Beast telling it like it is. How can you not like this guy?

WAR DERRICK LEWIS!!!

2pWZpEG.jpg

Ngannou is gonna brutally KO him

I wouldn't shake his hand after either
<DirkMavs>
A stationary target for Ngannou. A guy Ngannou doesn't have to worry about grappling. Lewis did not look good vs Tybura and he isn't going to emulate Stipe nor could he. I see him getting slept round one. I will even give Ngannou the cardio advantage.

Ngannou is overrated af
Black beast is gonna be a surprise for everyone in this fight gonna hang in the first round and then either at the end of it or start of the second he will get a finish like he did to Travis Browne

Black Beast gonna catch him in a swinging exchange and smash him into the shadow realm like Browne. Then in black beast fashion, will have a hilarious post fight interview.

“I met him probably two years ago,” Lewis told MMAjunkie. “We’ve fought on the same card twice, in Croatia and then in Albany. I didn’t say anything bad about him. I was telling him, ‘Good luck.’ He came up to me saying, ‘Derrick Lewis, you’re my next opponent.’ This is before the weigh-in. He comes shaking my hand, ‘Derrick Lewis, my next opponent.’ I said, ‘OK, yeah. We can get it on.’

“Then after he won his fight, he called everyone out but me. I thought he wanted to fight me, so why didn’t he call me out? Then after I won, I called him out. MMAjunkie interviewed him and asked what he thinks about me. He was talking sh*t about me saying I’m too slow and this and that and that he would beat me with ease. Ever since then, he’s been talking sh*t.”

“I’m just going in there like he’s anybody else,” Lewis said. “When the fight is over with, I’m not going to be shaking his hand and all that. To me, whenever a fighter tries to talk sh*t to me before a fight then shakes your hand afterward – nah. I’m not going to do all that. I’m still going to have that little grudge toward him. I’m not trying to be his friend after. I’m happy to get it over with. The fans, they wanted this fight for a long time. Might as well give them what they ask for.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/derric...-grudge-ufc-226/amp?__twitter_impression=true
WAR BLACK BEAST!

Back