why daniel cormier is the G.O.A.T in my book?

I like DC but the only thing he's the GOAT at is losing to Jon Jones.

Mir and Silva are the only 2 fighters he's beat that you could call legends and they were both washed up. Also he outweighed Silva by at least 30lbs and had to lay on top of him to win.
Dan Henderson isn't a legend? Mir is a legend but Josh Barnett isn't?

Mir and Silva are the only 2 fighters he's beat that you could call legends and they were both washed up. Also he outweighed Silva by at least 30lbs and had to lay on top of him to win.

no, he also beat Anthony Johnson , Dan Henderson,Frank Mir, and Gustafsson who is 9 youngers than him.

for example:
i think cain velasquez is great and everything, but some people call him goat only because of brock lesnar and the two junior santos matches.

DC is underrated.

<mma4>
Im seeing all the hate. Isnt sherdog the lovers of tall imposing men? Dont we worship Fedor for "fighting" bigger men? This crowd fucking kills me.

<DCrying>

Dan Henderson isn't a legend? Mir is a legend but Josh Barnett isn't?
I forgot Hendo. Not hard to be a legend at heavyweight though, you could probably name over 100 HW mma fighters that could be considered legends. I mean legend basically just means you're famous so you could say Cerrone and Nate are legends as well. DC is a wrestler so TS whole argument is kind of retarded anyways. Wrestlers are usually on the shorter side for their division.

If were talking GOAT at open weight, its between Fedor, Cain or DC.
We could put UberReem in the mix but even juiced to the gills I think mentally he would break.

Join date and AV tells me you're the dumbass.

<TrumpWrong1>

he is a virgin. xD my username provokes and triggers them bitches.:D easy to spot them. O_0

behind their badass screen usernames/avatars, 90% of them sherdoggers. =)

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
according to wikipedia:
dude is only 5'10 and won against:

6 ft 2 in (1.88 cm)Anderson Silva
6 ft 5 in ( 195 cm)Alexander Gustafsson
6 ft 2 in (1.88 cm)Anthony Johnson
6 ft 2 in (1.88 cm)Patrick Cummins
6 ft 3 in (191 cm)Frank Mir
6 ft 3 in (1.91 cm)Josh Barnett
6 ft 4 in (193 cm)Antônio Silva
6 ft 4 in (1.93 cm)Devin Cole
6 ft 4 in (1.93 cm)Soa Palelei
6 ft 1 in (1.85 cm)Tony Johnson
6 ft 5 in (1.96 cm)Lucas Browne

I didn't add legend Dan Henderson, or Roy Nelson because hes only 6 ft 0
he fought against one or two guys his height and won.

no available stats of other 4 fighters he won against (TKO punches , KO punch , Submission punches , TKO punches.) anyway.
BEEcNgm.gif

Before putting out a book, make sure you can read.

according to wikipedia:
dude is only 5'10 and won against:

6 ft 2 in (1.88 cm)Anderson Silva
6 ft 5 in ( 195 cm)Alexander Gustafsson
6 ft 2 in (1.88 cm)Anthony Johnson
6 ft 2 in (1.88 cm)Patrick Cummins
6 ft 3 in (191 cm)Frank Mir
6 ft 3 in (1.91 cm)Josh Barnett
6 ft 4 in (193 cm)Antônio Silva
6 ft 4 in (1.93 cm)Devin Cole
6 ft 4 in (1.93 cm)Soa Palelei
6 ft 1 in (1.85 cm)Tony Johnson
6 ft 5 in (1.96 cm)Lucas Browne

I didn't add legend Dan Henderson, or Roy Nelson because hes only 6 ft 0
he fought against one or two guys his height and won.

no available stats of other 4 fighters he won against (TKO punches , KO punch , Submission punches , TKO punches.) anyway.
SkeletalJampackedFossa.gif

Still have Fedor as my GOAT, but DC really does have a good case of being one of the GOATs of MMA.

I think DC is a little under 5'10. Poor posture sometimes makes him look shorter.

Also- there are better reasons to put DC in the GOAT talks than height disadvantage.

Yeah, DC does look shorter than 5'10, and he does have that hunchback of Notre Dame, or the birth defect guy from 300 posture.

ufcifw2014_tues_19.jpg

Forrest Griffin/Height
1.91 m

Forrest-Griffin-And-Michael-Bisping-With-Beautiful-Girls.jpg

Call of the Manmore:
20120707_mjr_su5_055.0.jpg
Forrest Griffin is a giant ass dude. Always thought he could easily fight at HW, but apparently he walks around 230ish, so he'd still be a smaller HW.

It just shows you how damn big these HWs really are. That video of Werdum and Tony going at it, really shows the size difference. Tony's a pretty tall and lengthy guy, but Werdum made him look like the size of a little kid standing next to him.

I hear that Fedor guy has 36 HW wins and is 5'11

Time for a book burning...

Back