Why couldnt Tom Cruise fly the plane in Mission Impossible? Wasnt he in Top Gun?

BerrySmartGuy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You are telling me he had all that experience from Top Gun and mysteriously forgot how to fly a plane?

I haven't seen Mission Impossible but if was a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit then it was probably just out of principle. I wouldn't fly that thing either.

I haven't seen Mission Impossible but if was a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit then it was probably just out of principle. I wouldn't fly that thing either.

It was a F5 Helicopter I believe. One of those green ones with the hatchet. Superman had one but he had a pilot.

z2HsQTmRXewK.gif

Considering all the other crazy shit he does, I'm genuinely surprised he doesn't know how to fly.

Dude is a maniac.

Considering all the other crazy shit he does, I'm genuinely surprised he doesn't know how to fly.

Dude is a maniac.

Says the guy with a Joffrey AV.....My greatest moment was seeing that infantile entitle brat get what he deserved. I was just upset too bad it wasnt the elf who pour the poison on his drink

Says the guy with a Joffrey AV.....My greatest moment was seeing that infantile entitle brat get what he deserved. I was just upset too bad it wasnt the elf who pour the poison on his drink

<JagsKiddingMe>

He was too short.

Dude is a maniac.
He flew one of the transport planes in Valkyrie

Why didn't Josh Brolin just use the Infinity Gauntlet in that shitty Old Boy remake? The movie would have lasted 30 seconds, but he would have saved himself a lot of drama and heartache.

rofl dude who played jeofrey so well, he was one of the first tv characters I legitimately wanted to punch in the face, because he was such an annoying and bad person.

I was hoping one of those dragons would wear him as some kind of condom, heavy sigh

It was a F5 Helicopter I believe. One of those green ones with the hatchet. Superman had one but he had a pilot.
A helicopter and a jet fly completely different with different controls.

Being an ace jet fighter pilot does not mean you can fly a helo

giphy.gif

I think he means he's glad Joeffrey died but he wishes it was Tyrion who poisoned him. I think he is getting his elves and dwarves mixed up. He needs to watch more Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. He probably doesn't even know the difference between an orc and a troll........amirite???
Ah, that makes sense. I must be mixing him up with @BerrySmartGuy1.

I think he means he's glad Joeffrey died but he wishes it was Tyrion who poisoned him. I think he is getting his elves and dwarves mixed up. He needs to watch more Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. He probably doesn't even know the difference between an orc and a troll........amirite???

Ninja guy gets it. I also just finished watching all the seasons 1 more time this week and completely forgot Lord Tyrion's name lol.

Why didn't Josh Brolin just use the Infinity Gauntlet in that shitty Old Boy remake? The movie would have lasted 30 seconds, but he would have saved himself a lot of drama and heartache.
The gauntlet or banging Scarlet Witch were his choices, he chose wisely.

This reminds me of the delightful thread talking about funny things we did as a kid and someone said they used to think people died for real in movies except this is horseshit.

Back