Why CM Punk? Why Not Someone Else?

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
CM Punk has stated interest in fighting in the UFC, and then proved that he is horrible at MMA, when he tried it. So what?! All he is now, is a quazi-famous former WWE personality, who can't fight.

tenor.gif

Why is he any better of an opponent for Floyd Mayweather, than any other famous guy? Why not have Floyd fight Vin Deisel or Jason Statham for his Octagon debut? Or bring Manny Pacquiao over to fight MMA. Maybe he can fight Mario Lopez.

My point is, CM Punk is nothing in MMA. It would be just as easy to sell a fight against Owen Wilson for Floyd.

Floyd is just going to knock them out anyway, then set up a McGregor fight...

So who can the UFC get to fight Floyd in his Octagon debut, some old guy who still calls himself Punk??

tumblr_orlwt02MH71usb64to1_500.gif
giphy.gif
Floyd-Mayweather-Jump-Rope-GIF-02.gif

Last edited:
I don't know why this pics is so funny to me.

26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Quazi famous. People really don't get how big a deal CM Punk was in WWE. I don't think there has been any legit talk of Floyd vs Punk. Just people speculating cause it is two dudes who aren't experienced who have big names. For Floyd has to be worth it money wise to do it. Other than Conor isn't anyone he makes more money with than Punk.

Because other famous stars aren't dumb enough to think they can fight in the UFC.

/thread

Quazi famous. People really don't get how big a deal CM Punk was in WWE. I don't think there has been any legit talk of Floyd vs Punk. Just people speculating cause it is two dudes who aren't experienced who have big names. For Floyd has to be worth it money wise to do it. Other than Conor isn't anyone he makes more money with than Punk.
I didn't know who he was until there were talks of him from the UFC. I don't follow wrestling. Alot of people don't follow wrestling.

Because they wouldn't do it.

Only a crazy guy like punk would take a pay cut and train 2 years just to Get his ass kicked

Quazi famous. People really don't get how big a deal CM Punk was in WWE. .

never heard of him before his WMMA level hype job around here. Was hoping he was at least a beefy HW to marvel over

Floyd vs Dana White would probably be the biggest fight they can make. The two biggest names in combat sports.

CM Punk has stated interest in fighting in the UFC, and then proved that he is horrible at MMA, when he tried it. So what?! All he is now, is a quazi-famous former WWE personality, who can't fight.

tenor.gif

Why is he any better of an opponent for Floyd Mayweather, than any other famous guy? Why not have Floyd fight Vin Deisel or Jason Statham for his Octagon debut? Or bring Manny Pacquiao over to fight MMA. Maybe he can fight Mario Lopez.

My point is, CM Punk is nothing in MMA. It would be just as easy to sell a fight against Owen Wilson for Floyd.

Floyd is just going to knock them out anyway, then set up a McGregor fight...

So who can the UFC get to fight Floyd in his Octagon debut, some old guy who still calls himself Punk??

tumblr_orlwt02MH71usb64to1_500.gif
giphy.gif
Floyd-Mayweather-Jump-Rope-GIF-02.gif

Vin Diesel....LMFAO!!!!!!

CM Punk has stated interest in fighting in the UFC, and then proved that he is horrible at MMA, when he tried it.

You answered your own question. He's interested. And is bad at it.

An actual fighter like Mickey Gall would beat the crap out of Floyd.

CM Punkomedshapirov by being a normal sized human.

251e3x.jpg

Have undertaker ..... much taller and heavier also is a winnable fight for Floyd due to takers fucked up knees and the fact he's 12 years older

Gong .... ooohhhhoohhh ..... Gong ...... ooohhhhoooohhh .... duh .... duh .. duh .. duh .. duh DUH !!!!!!!

giphy.gif

He could also resurrect Chris Benoit to put Conor Macquacker in the crossface

ykwRxLx.gif

Than Iron Sheik out of nowhere comes and fucks Money Mayweather in the ass ol country way !!!

giphy.gif

Back