Why can't they invent a brand new candy bar?

Go to an ethnic grocery store and it'll blow your mind out.

This is some serious First World Problems shit right here
giphy.gif

Amen.

Haven’t had simple sugar since December. Lost 20 lbs and I wasn’t fat to begin with. That shit is the devil. BUT I will tell you that kids don’t really eat candy bars like we did. They like the ultra sweet stuff like skittles, sour patch kids, nerds, and even worse shit like mini baby bottles filled with sugar liquid.

What kind of foods did you cut out exactly?

Think about the Payday. Somebody somewhere said "hey, we're gonna remove the chocolate and put the nuts on the OUTSIDE of the candy bar!" And Payday's are delicious. That's the kind of revolutionary thinking we need now. I'll bet there is money to be made by being innovative in the candy bar industry. But nobody's doing it.

Think about the Payday. Somebody somewhere said "hey, we're gonna remove the chocolate and put the nuts on the OUTSIDE of the candy bar!" And Payday's are delicious. That's the kind of revolutionary thinking we need now. I'll bet there is money to be made by being innovative in the candy bar industry. But nobody's doing it.
It's a shame for the chocolate to be wasted by being stuck to the inside of the wrapper.

I think @Clippy is the man for the job

botbb_package.jpg

old school awesome flavor, yo
which is better?
eat a bunch of both of dem and tell me.

You're only limited by your imagination, man! That's what I'm saying. They could stick some cherries in there, some sea salt, make a candy bar out of that Cadbury Egg filling....there are all kinds of things I'm sure they haven't tried yet
Kale and Peanut butter with dark chocolate?

Spinach and Seaweed with Milk chocolate?

they have a lot of times. just like they do with soft drinks and gatorade type drinks. but people are so loyal to their brands they always fail

the last new candy bar i seen introduced was the kinder bueno bar, i was maybe like 10 or 12 at the time?
was good tho. light n tasty
30467.jpg

Back