Why can't they invent a brand new candy bar?

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When was the last time you remember seeing a brand new, previously unheard of candy bar? I don't even remember the last time I saw that. I see them combining 2 name brand candies....like stuffing Reese's Pieces inside Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. And I see them making versions of name brand candy bars with nuts and without nuts. But why can't somebody just come out with something completely new?

Why?

How much candy bar do you think is possible?

Also RIP Crunch. Loved that candy bar but can't eat it anymore.

Deep fried wafer/pasta, mascarpone, chocolate coating topped with hazlenuts. Tada?

I like nougat, but haven't had a Milky Way or Three Musketeers or Mars in ages. If I need a bit of snack/energy, I'll pick Reeses since it's peanut butter and I won't feel as guilty for eating sugary junk food.

I like white chocolate, but haven't had any in ages since I go with less sugar bitter dark chocolate for health benefits.

I like nougat, but haven't had a Milky Way or Three Musketeers or Mars in ages. If I need a bit of snack/energy, I'll pick Reeses since it's peanut butter and I won't feel as guilty for eating sugary junk food.

I like white chocolate, but haven't had any in ages since I go with less sugar bitter dark chocolate for health benefits.
I heard they used to make a strawberry and vanilla musketeers bar. I’d love to try that.

Dark chocolate is the best. They have a version of a Milky Way called Milky Way Midnight that is awesome

I heard they used to make a strawberry and vanilla musketeers bar. I’d love to try that.
The strawberry coloring would probably be from Red 40/Carmine red beetle bug parts.

How much candy bar do you think is possible?

You're only limited by your imagination, man! That's what I'm saying. They could stick some cherries in there, some sea salt, make a candy bar out of that Cadbury Egg filling....there are all kinds of things I'm sure they haven't tried yet

I’m not really keen on new stuff I always go to the old trusty

usr4EJ9.jpg

Just need a catchy name, like Hot Motherfucker or Tough SOB

When was the last time you remember seeing a brand new, previously unheard of candy bar? I don't even remember the last time I saw that. I see them combining 2 name brand candies....like stuffing Reese's Pieces inside Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. And I see them making versions of name brand candy bars with nuts and without nuts. But why can't somebody just come out with something completely new?

Why?

You may be onto something here. There does appear to be a gap in this market.

I like the ice cream ones they have at the gas stations next to the entrance. Not sure if they're new or not but I just noticed them. Like the Snickers with ice cream

Dark chocolate is the best. They have a version of a Milky Way called Milky Way Midnight that is awesome
I used to think Dove dark chocolate was the healthy choice since I read something about how they process it to preserve the flavinols or whatever you call it, but read an article list the best dark chocolate brands (most I never heard of or seen before) and it pointed out certain processing methods and additives make it have less health benefits. I think it said dutching and soy lecithin were bad. I buy the Lindt 85% cacao since I think it has less sugar and fat. Doesn't taste great though. Has like a medicine after taste.

You're only limited by your imagination, man! That's what I'm saying. They could stick some cherries in there, some sea salt, make a candy bar out of that Cadbury Egg filling....there are all kinds of things I'm sure they haven't tried yet
Cadbury Egg is good, but comes with fear of diabetes.

Haven’t had simple sugar since December. Lost 20 lbs and I wasn’t fat to begin with. That shit is the devil. BUT I will tell you that kids don’t really eat candy bars like we did. They like the ultra sweet stuff like skittles, sour patch kids, nerds, and even worse shit like mini baby bottles filled with sugar liquid.

This is some serious First World Problems shit right here

Why?
It's a conspiracy imo

Back