Why can't I have an Avatar is it because I got a yellow card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. You have lost avatar editing privileges until 09 October. At that time, you may then freely update and change your avatar at your leisure.

Correct. You have lost avatar editing privileges until 09 October. At that time, you may then freely update and change your avatar at your leisure.
Ok got it thanks! I learned my lesson on fighter bashing,,.ps sweet Gus avatar I wanna see Gus/Dc ll hopefully Gus is more aggressive next time and wins the belt

Last edited:
Ok got it thanks! I learned my lesson on fighter bashing,,.ps sweet Gus avatar I wanna see Gus/Dc ll hopefully Gus is more aggressive next time and wins the belt
You're welcome!

And this is a local Finnish fighter (Juho), not Gus – but are you saying we all look alike to you?! :p

09 October is right around the corner; moving forward, you can of course like or dislike any fighter but showing a little respect and/or restraint goes a long way.

Enjoy the forums and if you'd like anything custom-made for you after your card expires, see my sig and give me a shout in the appropriate subforum. We can get you looking good in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back