Why Buakaw does not cut weight?

Most Lumpini champs from 105-135 > Buakaw

And that's a lot more than 100 fighters.

There are probably at least 40 or 50 active fighters who are greater than Buakaw.

please, nobody but thai/asians care about 105 pound.......in my part of the world 10 year old kids are bigger than 105 pound and it's not obesity......105 pound division is truly and utterly for midgets

buakaw does not cut weight because he does not have to, he's not a coward and he's beating the competition he faces without endagering his health, hat of to him

it's the wrong question.......people shouldn't ask why buakaw doesn't cut weight, people should ask why other fighters cut (excessive amounts of) weight

I still feel that weigh ins should be held on the morning of the event......it will be impossible to dehydrate and hydrate in time

They are in the Thai stadiums...

they are pretty much everywhere when it comes to amateur or semi-pro......but all the bigger orgs/events and also a-class fighters on smaller events weigh-in the day before

buakaw is doing just fine beating up other guys in his (a bit above) natural weight class

look at nieky holzken now he's fighting at -77kg instead of 70kgs.......his weight cut to 70kg made him weak in a shark tank and now at 77kg he seems to be getting better each time we see him

As you mentioned, 70kg is (kind of) a shark tank, 77kg is far from that. I hope they can fill those shallow divisions in the future, otherwise i

I think 77kg will turn into a great division for KB it just needs time to develope.

please, nobody but thai/asians care about 105 pound.......in my part of the world 10 year old kids are bigger than 105 pound and it's not obesity......105 pound division is truly and utterly for midgets

Why do you keep going back to this argument when it's totally random?

Doesn't matter if they are smaller, the talent pool is far deeper and the best at 105 are more talented than Buakaw.

Is it just coincidence that Buakaw has only lost a handful of times since leaving the stadiums, but when he fought in the stadiums he would lose often? No, he left the big pond to go swim in the aquarium.

Your obsession with how big people have to be is very UFC guy. I take it right now you're sporting a too tight skull t-shirt?

it's one of the favorite division of the thai public , morever in thailand the crowd completely care about the divisions above 165lbs and for a thai guy a fight in the hw division = a pure freak show comparable to a fight of Zuluzinho/Pudzian for a "normal" mma fan

Back