WHY Artem din't react to Khabib at Hotel

98bird

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Intersting take. Cliffs:

1. Artem invited to Dagestan by MMA fighter, Razul to watch fights and they go to club after.
2. Khabib fanboys harrass Artem about Connor ducking Khabib and Razul defends Artem + difuse.
3. Dagie fanboys attack Razul from behind in bathroom. Later attacks him, shooting him w/some kind of plus power stungun + maiming. Razul said they wanted to permanently cripple him.
4. Artem talks online about how Khabib pulled out over every little thing, 5 TIMES now, which is why Connor didn't see him worthy of Red Panties Night.
5. Leading to Khabib grabbing Artem at hotel, asking about #4 rant by Artem.

6. Artem knows better than to fuck with Dagestan mob by himself:

Last edited:
This is why burger king was upset and used the power of the whopper to attack khabob

Yeah, Khabib and his supporters are terrible people.

Blows my mind that people are acting like it's the end of the world that Conor broke a window, when Khabib & Friends™ have 100% done way more fucked up shit in their lives.

I see that whats missing is the fact that the guy from video got beaten so bad cause he almost killed someone local at that club. Thats why the "fanboys" dagestani went crazy.
And B).... this is moronic. How can one compare a person going to a different country to the risk of talking back/stand up for yourselfin the HOTEL LOBBY. Come on. Artem acted cowardly as sh*T, thats it. Khabib and his guys arent the freakin monsters from beyond.

Last edited:
Are there any actual ties to the guys that did that to Razul and Khabib? Beyond that they are daegestani and fans of his?

Artem talked shit, then crapped his pants when confronted about it lol, what a puss. Why is this scrub still under contract btw?

I see that whats missing is the guy from video got beaten so bad cause he almost killed someone local at that club. Thats why the "fanboys" dagestani went crazy.

Can you rephrase this in English and post some links?

And B).... this is moronic. How can one compare a person going to a different country to the risk of talking back/stand up for yourselfin the HOTEL LOBBY. Come on. Artem acted cowardly as sh*T, thats it. Khabib and his guys arent the freakin monsters from beyond.

Artem was about to fight after cutting weight. Granted that Khabib was also, but Khabib had a full crew with him. And Artem already knows that Khabib can kick his ass....do you understand that SIZE does matter, especially when the bigger guy is like one of the most dominant fighter in the UFC, while Artem is a 30-14 fighter with a 2-4 UFC record? That's why Covington didn't do shit, nor did Magana after getting popped in the face. Try standing up for yourself in an MMA gym among fighters (who are above you) that wants to bully you....they will fuck you up. Easier said then done, especially vs. a fucking mob and shit.

Artem talked shit, then crapped his pants when confronted about it lol, what a puss. Why is this scrub still under contract btw?

True, but I would have respected Khabib more if he handled it by himself and told his crew to scram. Just 1 on 1 and see what Artem would have done?

Last edited:
So why did Artem say he would slap another pro fighter if he had no intention of actually doing it? He even denied he had ever said it.

You are always going to look stupid if you are confronted about something you said and then lie about it afterwards.

So why did Artem say he would slap another pro fighter if he had no intention of actually doing it? He even denied he had ever said it.

You are always going to look stupid if you are confronted about something you said and then lie about it afterwards.

Gee, could it be because there's a shitload of Dagie street thugs all around him?

He was being a professional, he had a fight to tend to.

Blows my mind that people are acting like it's the end of the world that Conor broke a window, when Khabib & Friends™ have 100% done way more fucked up shit in their lives.

Smh if they would have attacked Khabib and his crew nobody would feel the way they do. They attacked a bus full of innocent fighters, driver, security and ufc employees.. injuring a few innocent people and keeping 4 from fighting.

Ssshush... dont expose hypocrisy.... people dont like it when they are exposed for being hypocrites :)

So whats the worse thing that Khabib has done?

Do you tar all Dagestanis with the same brush? It’s like saying all Asians eat dogs

Gee, could it be because there's a shitload of Dagie street thugs all around him?

Dagestani street thugs? You mean AKA team mates + his manager Ali Abdelaziz (who actually saves Lobov)? Two of which are UFC fighters, the other 2 are his brother Omar and cousin Abubakar who are at the moment fighting in other organisations.

The fighter you talk about was really attacked by Khabib fans because he stood up for Lobov at the club. But it was in Moscow, Razul is from Dagestan but has lived in Moscow for many years now.

Present in Video with Khabib are:

Zubaira "Warrior" Tukhugov (UFC Fighter)

20151210032246_5D3_4419.JPG

Cousin Abubakar Nurmagomedov (WSOF fighter)
20151219095604_1DX_6482.JPG

Kid brother Omar Nurmagomedov (Fight Nights fighter) - Check him out on youtube, really talented kid 6-0 so far.

Omar-Nurmagomedov-1024x576.jpg

Manager Ali Abdelaziz

IyCpMh_m_400x400.jpg

I Might be forgetting someone

Last edited:
Dagestani street thugs? You mean AKA team mates + his manager Ali Abdelaziz (how actually save Lobov)? Two of which are UFC fighters, the other 2 are his brother Omar and cousin Abubakar who are at the moment fighting in other organisations.

The fighter you talk about was really attacked by Khabib fans because he stood up for Lobov at the club. But it was in Moscow, Razul is from Dagestan but has lived in Moscow for many years now.

Good point, my mistake. You're making a lot of sense about many of those being the AKA boys. High probability that none of those guys would have jumped him. But there's still a high stress deficit against Artem being all by himself. Khabib should have told those guys to vacate the area while he handled it. Then you can truly call Artem a pussy.

Can you rephrase this in English and post some links?

Artem was about to fight after cutting weight. Granted that Khabib was also, but Khabib had a full crew with him. And Artem already knows that Khabib can kick his ass....do you understand that SIZE does matter, especially when the bigger guy is like one of the most dominant fighter in the UFC, while Artem is a 30-14 fighter with a 2-4 UFC record? That's why Covington didn't do shit, nor did Magana after getting popped in the face. Try standing up for yourself in an MMA gym among fighters (who are above you) that wants to bully you....they will fuck you up. Easier said then done, especially vs. a fucking mob and shit.
13-12 fighter iirc

If you don't want khabib and his goons to corner you and slap you, don't call him a pussy on camera.

Back